- knowledge advancement in Business, Health Sciences, Education and Islamic and Arabic Studies.
- recognizing talents and nurturing aspirations.
- embracing and celebrating the individuality and identity of our Islamic culture and values.
- contributing to the human development of the community in Dubai, UAE and the region.
- fostering a culture of proactive citizenship.
Jumeira University Core Commitments
- Community engagement
- Long life learning.
- The pursuit of Quality.
- Dynamic and Flexible Learning.
- Cherishing UAE Identity and Islamic Culture
Learning Jumeira University is comprised of four distinct colleges:
- College of Business Administration,
- College of Education,
- College of Health Sciences, and
- College of Islamic & Arabic Studies
Why Study at Jumeira University?
- Degrees accredited by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- Programs aligned and benchmarked against leading international associations and quality bodies. Single-gender education to preserve values and heritage of our community.
- Flexible study mode to provide an opportunity for working individuals to pursue their career aspirations.
- Advantageous proximity: campus located in the heart of Dubai.
- Modern and tech-savvy campus facilities to encourage learning.
- Bi-lingual programs to match Government’s strategic vision and diverse community setting in UAE.
- Affordable tuition fees and easy payment plans with a range of scholarships and financial aids for talented students and high-achievers.
- Unparalleled student-centered education embracing active learning styles and creating lifelong learners.
Campus Jumeira University sits on a 40,000m2 plot of land in the busy Al Quoz 4 district in Dubai. Currently, the University covers one-third of the plot with future plans to cover the rest as the student numbers and program portfolio grow. Our campus is situated in the heart of Dubai, UAE’s most vibrant city. Being 20 minutes away from major business districts (DIFC, Business Bay, Media & Internet City to name but a few) and residential communities, it’s no wonder that our campus is sought after. Everything is on hand, with shops, restaurants, metro and public transportation and bank cashpoints nearby the campus. Jumeira University operates on a gender-separate basis as it embraces and values Islamic traditions and heritage. The entire campus is mirrored for both male and female students and offers variety of teaching and learning facilities, cafeterias, recreational and performance facilities as well as prayer rooms and a mosque.
This school offers programs in:
Admissions & Requirements
International students’ admission requirements are the same admission requirements as local students.
International Students Admission Deadline
All international students must submit their completed admission application with all supporting documents 4 weeks before the start of the semester. The deadlines for the upcoming academic semesters are:
Fall 2016: 14.08.2016
Normally visa will take 2-4 weeks from the time of submission of completed application. Enrollment office will notify the prospect students of the approval of the visa. Visa approval is subject to the approval of the authority.
The bellow schedule provides details of the cost associated with visa processing:
International Students Accommodation
JU provides off-campus students accommodation in Uni Nest and Etisalat Academy. Prices for shared accommodation vary from AED 45,000 to 70,000 per student for one academic year from September to June.
International Students Transportation
JU provide transportation from and to student accommodation. We also provide transportation from campus to students’ homes in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman.