Welcome to William Peace University. Where your story really begins.
If you are looking for a different type of college experience – one that is rooted in the liberal arts but committed to building skills for 21st century careers – William Peace University might be for you.
If you’re willing to take an active role in our learning community and apply yourself in and out of the classroom, our innovative approach to education could help you shine. If you like the vibe of a busy, modern city but you also appreciate historic charm and green space, our downtown Raleigh campus might just feel like home.
Our mission is to prepare you for careers in the organizations of tomorrow. Rooted in the liberal arts tradition, you develop an appreciation for life-long learning, a focus on meaningful careers, and skills for ethical citizenship.
Over the last three years, 97% of the University's graduates are placed in jobs or graduate school within one year of graduating. We're also ranked #1 nationally for our student internship program.
With a student-to-faculty ratio of 15:1, you get the hands-on learning you need to be successful in both your life and career.
Live the metropolitan life in downtown Raleigh, NC. We're an oasis nestled in the corner of a thriving metropolitan area with boundless opportunities for careers and fun. Our unique location allows for endless career opportunities coupled with an exciting & vibrant student experience. You won't get bored here. In fact, Raleigh is consistently ranked as a best place to live, work, and play in the United States. U.S. News & World Report ranks our city as the #4 "Best Places to Live in the US."
WPU also competes for national championships in and out of the classroom. We offer seven different men's and women's NCAA Division III sports, including men's and women's basketball, as well as soccer and tennis.
- Student-to-faculty ratio of 15:1
- All classes taught by faculty (no teaching assistants)
- More than 30 student clubs and organizations, performance groups, academic societies and three student-run publications
- More than 7,000 hours of community service completed by the student body
- Located on a 21-acre campus in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina
- Affiliated with the Presbyterian Church for more than 150 years
- Access to classes and library facilities at five local colleges and universities (including North Carolina State University) through the Cooperating Raleigh Colleges Consortium
This school offers programs in: