Relativity School is the first and only school of its kind created with a major Hollywood studio offering Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees in Film & Digital Content, Performing Arts and Art & Media. It’s an education where cross-disciplinary collaboration isn’t the exception, it’s the everyday. Where groundbreaking ideas aren’t just be embraced, they’re expected. And where creating transformational content is king. We offer degree programs developed in conjunction with industry leaders, taught by working professionals and operated from an active production studio. Relativity School is a training ground for talent. A prep-school for Hollywood success. And a workout room for the red carpet. For those with the passion and perseverance, it’s a real-world opportunity in the unreal world of Hollywood.
To shape the entertainment professionals of tomorrow by fostering an educational experience rooted in collaboration and innovation. We seek to inspire students to excellence in a project-oriented learning environment designed to unleash the imagination and bring creative ideas to fruition under the mentorship of industry professionals. At the crossroads of art and commerce, we wish to train our students to think like entrepreneurs. We challenge them to embrace the rapidly changing technological landscape that shapes the future of entertainment. We ask them to think critically, solve problems, and deliver their ideas to the world with integrity using available social and digital platforms. We rejoice in the freedom of thought while nurturing the confidence required in expressing those thoughts.
Our core values are the fundamental beliefs of our organization. At the core of our mission is an educational experience rooted in collaboration, innovation and designed to unleash the imagination under thoughtfully guided mentorship. Through our Team-and-Mentor approach, our educational experience does not stop at mastery of the craft—but begins there.
- We provide the highest quality education available in film, media and visual/performing arts. We believe that a successful life in the arts is a combination of training, talent, and new ideas. We crave passion and creativity. We celebrate entrepreneurial spirit, story-telling bravery and the unrelenting desire to succeed. We define success as integrity, commitment, joy, teamwork, and personal development. We have the highest standards for our faculty, our staff, and our students to fulfill this paradigm.
- We foster extraordinary student/faculty experiences. We strive to exceed expectations of the educational arena. We know that by championing everyone in our organization that we can change the world and create a legacy that improves the lives of those who invest in our vision of outstanding, next-generation artists. We celebrate the symbiotic relationship between quality content and a dedicated audience. We encourage interactive dialogues and opportunities between the current leaders in the entertainment industry and the students for which we provide training.
- We believe in the possibility of life balance. We live who we are. We love what we do. Our success is measured by the success of our students, our staff, our faculty and ourselves. In our world, art is life and life is art. We honor the journey and do what it takes to balance the practical world with our educational vision. We want our training programs to be the place where lifelong relationships are kindled and built to last.
- We support unleashed creativity & human development. Our shared fate is only as good as the people on our team and in our school. We believe that everyone must be open to learning at all times. We strive to create a safe environment where motivation, resource management, and mentorship can empower unlimited outcomes. We believe in structured feedback, open door accessibility, voice equality, public appreciation, generous spirit and transparent company objectives. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. Period.
- We empower legacy & outreach. We create partnerships, events, and projects that improve the world around us. We encourage students, faculty, staff and our supporters to get involved with communities that can benefit from interaction with our organization. We choose to make a difference in the world with our creative gifts. Additionally, we respect our environment and reduce, reuse, and recycle our waste wherever and whenever we can.
- We never settle. Our daily mantra involves making everyone, everything and every place we encounter better than the day before. We are committed to recalibration, reevaluation, and revelry. We do not allow “problems,” only “challenges.” As the world changes, so will we to allow for new excitements. We are not afraid to try new ideas and concepts. Our success is and will always be non-negotiable.