Your Future Starts Here.
Apply for an Undergraduate Program at a Top European Business School.
Our programs will launch you to a world of opportunities as they are designed to go beyond just lecturing theoretical knowledge in Economics & Management, but instead prepare you for a changing global landscape filled with challenges and tremendous potential.
A Demanding School
Católica Lisbon has graduated more than 40000 Alumni who established Católica-Lisbon as a Top European Business School worldwide. Professors, Classmates, and Staff will work hard with you to help you succeed.
Customized Study Plan
Design your own curriculum: after the common foundation semester, choose your track and your final international exchange program. You will live a truly global experience.
At Católica-Lisbon we know your name. Here you will get personalized attention as of the 1st day of classes. During the Program, you have your own Career Advisor, Mentor, and Tutor.
The School has an established and close relationship with companies worldwide. Yearly, we place students from over 20 countries in hundreds of recruiters around the world.
Mission & Vision
We are committed to intellectual leadership in developing outstanding individuals with high-level careers in management and economics, offering business leaders an exceptional lifelong learning environment, and advancing the understanding of business and economic decision making.
We pursue our mission internationally through a combination of teaching excellence, the practical relevance of our programs, generation of original research, service to the community and the promotion of ethical behavior inspired by Christian values.
During the next decade, Católica Lisbon aims to:
- Be among the top 10 European Business Schools;
- Be the prime choice for students and executives who seek outstanding programs in Portugal and a competitive option among European schools;
- Be the prime choice of senior managers who want to attend outstanding programs in the area of Executive Education in Portugal and a valued partner for a variety of international firms;
- Be a leading provider of graduate students in Management and Economics to the largest and most dynamic national and international companies;
- Be recognized as a hub for pan-Atlantic business, linking Latin America, North America, Europe, and Africa;
- Have an established track record of entrepreneurial efforts and outcomes, as businesses and social endeavors;
- Offer a powerful option for new Ph.D. students who have attained the best degrees in Management and Economics in the world and who seek full-time academic positions.
Facts & Figures
Let our Facts & Figures show you more about Católica-Lisbon.
- Top Business School em Portugal
- 1st Portuguese Business School accredited with the Triple Crown
- Only CFA® University Affiliation Program
- 1st Undergraduate Program in Business in Portugal
- #25 Executive Education in Europe
- #23 Best MBA in Europe, according to the Financial Times Global MBA Ranking
- 96% Of our students are employed within 3 months of graduation
- 40% International Faculty
- 50% International Students in our masterclasses
- 60 Nationalities
- 40000+ Alumni Worldwide
- 120 Postgraduate Programs
- 45 Years of Academic Excellence in Business and Economics Education
- 145 Partnerships with the most Prestigious Schools worldwide
Catholic University of Portugal
Palma de Cima, 1649-023 Lisbon, Portugal
Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal