Gdansk College of Health is the non-public higher school. Since 1999, we educate students at bachelor and master level. The college is located in Gdańsk – in the north of Poland. It's a great academic center in Poland.
The most important task for Gdansk College of Health is to provide the highest quality of education.
The college uses the special system for selection and evaluation of the best teaching staff and giving assurance for obtaining the best teachers.
The college carefully listens to the expectations of its stakeholders and works with representatives of the local labor market.
- Convenient installment payments
- Interesting specialties
- High quality of education
- Convenient organization of studies
- Qualified and helpful academic staff
- Modern and well-equipped school building
- Interesting professional practices
- Completed application form.
- The Certificate of Secondary Education + copy.
- One current photo (as for ID) + one photo recorded on CD.
- Confirmation of entry fee.
- Candidates for Dietetics and Cosmetology are obliged to deliver a medical certificate.
All documents presented in a foreign language must be translated into Polish. Translation can be made by either:
- Polish sworn translator (whose name appear on the list of sworn translators at the Polish Ministry of Justice) or
- Polish consul in the country where the certificate was issued.
Our students are:
- Well-educated during practical classes.
- Educated by professionally qualified staff.
- Educated in equipped workshops.
- Trained during professional practice with potential employers.
- Additionally educated in soft skills.
80-335 Gdańsk, Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland