Gdansk College of Health is a school with over 20 years of experience, which educates specialists in the fields of dietetics, cosmetology, and physiotherapy, at the level of bachelor’s, master’s, and one-cycle five-year master’s degree. Innovative activities, constant development, as well as the regular pursuit of adjusting our offer to the expectations of the labor market distinguish us. The high quality of education remains unchanged. The College has been identified as a training center for well-qualified health professionals. Practice - a key aspect in program implementation is under particular attention, as it represents a very important element in the future work of a dietician, cosmetologist, and physiotherapist. Thus, we are sure that our graduates will continue their professional careers with dignity and full professionalism.
The most important task for The Gdansk College of Health is to provide the highest quality of education.
The College uses the special system for the selection and evaluation of the best teaching staff and gives a guarantee for obtaining the best teachers.
The college carefully listens to the expectations of its stakeholders and works with representatives of the local labor market.
- Convenient installment payments
- Interesting specialties
- High quality of education
- Convenient organization of studies
- Qualified and helpful academic staff
- Modern and well-equipped school building
- Interesting professional practices
Our students are:
- Well-educated during practical classes.
- Educated by professionally qualified staff.
- Educated in equipped workshops.
- Trained during professional practice with potential employers.
- Additionally educated in soft skills.
80-335 Gdańsk, Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland