VILNIUS BUSINESS COLLEGE (VVK) is an open, innovative and competitive, internationally recognized higher education institution that provides European higher education (BACHELOR’S degree) in the field of humanities, social and IT sciences.
Vilnius Business College gives each student an opportunity for professional and personal development, while flexibly combining high-quality studies and innovative learning methods to meet today’s business needs.
• QUALITY STUDIES - 96% of our students recommend VVK studies to their friends
• SUCCESSFUL CAREER - 9 of 10 VVK students are employed after graduating
• INTERNATIONALITY - strong focus on languages, international study programmes, Erasmus+ for studies or training, international projects and other activities
• INNOVATIVENESS - a range of study courses are delivered applying project based learning
• EFFECTIVENESS - individual attention to everyone
International students are invited to VVK to study full-time (3 years) the following BACHELOR‘S study programmes in English and/or Russian.
• Business Management and Marketing (English and Russian/English)
• Programming and Internet Technologies (English)
• Hospitality and Event Management (English and Russian/English)
• Media And Computer Games (English)
• Transport Business Management (Russian)
• Applied English Language (Russian/English)
Additionally, to Russian speaking students who come from nearby countries, VVK offers a part-time (4 years) studies of the following study programme:
• Business Management and Marketing (Russian/English)
Professional teaching staff with an extensive experience ensures the excellence of studies and students experience. VVK has enhanced English teaching and optionally offers to study other foreign languages, such as German, Spanish, Russian, French, Swedish or even Chinese.
GRADUATES AND THEIR CAREER
Vilnius Business College is the leading college in Lithuania by the employability of its graduates. Our College graduates are viable in both national and regional labour markets. Almost 90% of the graduates successfully find a job or start and develop their own business. Part of the graduates continue their Master studies in Lithuania or in foreign universities and colleges.
Vilnius Business College has qualified specialists from Lithuania and other countries. The majority of lecturers are practitioners (business consultants, concern directors, economists, accountants, bank employees, lawyers, IT specialists, sociologists, psychologists, foreign languages specialists). VVK academic community is motivated, creative and diligent, actively participates in various activities and further seeks to develop, acquire new skills and knowledge to share with the students.
VVK is stylish, cosy and welcoming, caring and being loved by its students – a perfect place to work and study, and search for one’s own path. The College facilities are equipped with computer and interpreters’ labs, library, modern e-learning environment, simulation games and free Wi-Fi.
Vilnius Business College started its international activity in 1994 and since then has been actively involved in the European LLP projects under Erasmus+, Socrates, Nord Plus, Leonardo da Vinci, Grundtvig, E-learning, as well as international science and research activities. The College has developed an extensive network of foreign partners to promote the college in the international educational context and support students’ mobility.
This school offers programs in: English Russian Lithuanian
This school offers programs in: