International Academy of Business was launched on the basis of Almaty School of Management founded in 1988 and transformed in accordance with the Regulation of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan #1387 as of November 14, 1996 into IAB. Today the International Academy of Business has the stable multi-profile education structure, which allows acquisition of the up-to-date knowledge and practical skills in economy, management, finance, marketing, information science and business.
The Mission of International Academy of Business
We prepare a new generation of managers for democratic Kazakhstan basing on international cooperation, interrelation with business, and the energy of creative and ful of initiative team of professionals.
We do not just provide knowledge, but we are aimed at the personal success of our customers, partners and staff members.
JSC “Sokolovsko-Sarbaisky mining industrial amalgamation”
Membership in International Educational Associations
• European Foundation for Management Development (efmd)
Baltic Management Development Association (BMDA)
• Central and East European Management Development Association (CEEMAN);
• International Association of the Institutes Awarding the МВА degree (with the headquarters in the Netherlands);
• Central Asian Foundation for Management Development (CAMAN);
• Russian Association of Business Education (RABE);
• The American Chamber of Commerce.
This school offers programs in: