The Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is located in the heart of Berlin. We focus on helping graduates to become exceptional leaders in their chosen field. Our school has three concepts at its heart:
Every course we offer is designed with these principles in mind, which is why each program focuses on improving your practical business skills and understanding of the industry. We will give you the tools and information that you need for professional success, as well as support from industry focused academics who are at the top of their field.
All of our courses use hands-on teaching methods, such as case studies, visits to exhibitions and businesses, guest speakers, and classroom discussions. This means you will gain a practical understanding of how the concepts you are learning apply to real businesses.
You will also undertake an internship within the relevant sector, as well as studying the German language. This will further enhance your understanding of the German workplace and how you can succeed within it. Our goal is your success: when you graduate, you will soon be able to enter the job market as a highly qualified professional.
Why study at BSBI
- Central Location - Study in a well-equipped campus located in the heart of Berlin, Germany's capital. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe*.
- Excellent Student Support: Excellent academic tuition, guaranteed small-sized classes, industry experts and guest speaker presentations.
- Paid Internship: Using our extensive business links, we will provide 2 months paid partnerships for every student.
- Free German Lessons: This will help you increase your employment opportunities in Germany after graduation.
- Dedicated Career Service: Access to our career centre, helping you to gain work placements, giving you feedback on your job applications and advising on your interview technique.
- Online Resources: BSBI has integrated the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) into the heart of their teaching and e-learning programs.
- Post-study Residence Permit: After successfully graduating, you will be eligible to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit* to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany
*Based on an annual survey by ICEF in 2018.
**For more information please visit our website.
International Telematic University UNINETTUNO - Established in 2005, Uninettuno delivers (bachelor) degrees, specialization degrees, research doctorates and university master’s degrees acknowledged throughout the world.
The Language Gallery (TLG) has been providing innovative language programs for years, giving students the ability to pursue international job opportunities.
InterActive is an award-winning online learning platform, helping students to study at a time and place that suits them and doesn’t clash with their commitments.
Global University Systems (GUS) is an international network of higher-education institutions, brought together by a shared passion for accessible, industry-relevant qualifications.
Executive Education (EE) is a distinct division within London School of Business and Finance with its own academic and quality management, developed for professionals, executives and managers. LSBF EE is British Accreditation Council (BAC) accredited and all EE division programs are CPD accredited
Leonardo Hotels operates more than 170 hotels in Europe, UK & Israel and is currently continuing its expansion.
Global Hospitality Services portfolio of over 150 independent hotels across 100 locations reaches to every corner of the globe with a range of exclusive properties offering amenities and services for the most discerning business and leisure traveller, as well as event or conference organizer.
This school offers programs in: