- Created in 1984
- 5 campuses: Annecy, Chambery, Ville-la-Grand, Albertville and Geneva.
- 1 700 students studying on Bachelor or MBA degrees, with 700 in Annecy
- 4 000 alumni.
IPAC is a state-recognised school. It offers BTS (National-State), Bachelor and MBA programmes.
The State grants permission to recognised institutions after validating their level. It officially attests the institution’s capacity to ensure certain services generally carried out by National Education institutions. In this context IPAC:
- Can welcome lecturers from National Education institutions
- Can welcome students with national scholarships
- Has internationally recognised qualifications
- Must respect the study programmes and schedules presented on application for state recognition
- Is validated by the Ministry of National Education, and teaching inspection is carried out by the National Education Authority
(Source: « Les établissements Privés d’Enseignement Supérieur » Pierre-Henri PRELOT)
IPAC ranks 20th in Le Figaro's Top 50 French Buisness schools for Bachelor programmes (February 2013)
Le Figaro’s ranking is based on the following criteria: labels, pedagogy, international, internships and professional integration.
IPAC also ranks 6th in the Top 20 French Apprenticeship programmes. (Figaro newspaper February 2012)
IPAC has very close links with local and national companies.
IPAC has more than 50 foreign partner universities, mainly within the ERASMUS network.
Since 2000, IPAC is ISO 9001 certified.
This school offers programs in: