Located in Canada’s energy capital and close to the majestic Rocky Mountains, the University of Calgary is a world-class university that inspires and supports discovery, creativity, and innovation across all disciplines. Driven to become a global intellectual hub, University of Calgary International helps students, faculty, and staff to engage internationally. We work with universities, governments, and organizations worldwide to develop international relations, partnerships, and development projects that support our international strategy. We help students internationalize their academic experience through study abroad opportunities.
Vision and strategy
Our international strategy aims to increase the diversity of students on campus, strengthen intercultural competencies, advance educational and research partnerships and boost international development efforts.
What we do
The University of Calgary International helps create an internationally rich education and research environment. Our mandate includes the following:
- Champion the international strategy across the organization and help students, faculty, and staff engage internationally
- Initiate and facilitate international partnerships and international development projects
- Help our students get international exposure through study abroad opportunities
- Support the recruitment of international undergraduate and graduate students
- Provide diverse international services to faculty and staff
- #1 young university under 50 years of age in Canada and #9 worldwide
- Top six research university in Canada
- 31,500 students and 100+ programs
This school offers programs in: