College of Economics and Computer Science or WSEI was founded in 2000, and on this day the college was entered into the register of non-state institutions of higher education. WSEI’s initiator and founder were Consulting and Training Institute Ltd, a Cracow well-established consulting and training company, whose many years of business experience inspired the strong industry-orientation and career focus of academics programs offered at WSEI.
Strong business connection
WSEI has always been strongly connected with the industry and business, with an active Board of Industry Advisors and multiple partnerships with successful companies, business leaders as well as industry and professional organizations. This long-lasting commitment to supplying high-quality professionals to local and international companies has resulted in WSEI’s recognition among businesses as an excellent practice-oriented institution of higher education.
Brooke Cagle / Unsplash
We provide a deeply practice-oriented education focusing on continuous development. We are an institution of higher education created by passionate individuals for passionate individuals. For us, higher education is a quest for professional excellence and fulfillment in life.
We are down to earth in our commitment to equip our students with the appropriate skills and the right mindset, and yet we believe that the educational process should be overflowing with fun, independence, excitement, and creativity.
Our standards & values
- Plug & Play, Workforce Ready upon Graduation: We make sure you are ready to enrich hiring organizations with valuable skills, social competences, commitment, and enthusiasm right after graduation.
- Independence and Courage to Create and Innovate: We make sure you are ready to embark on your own entrepreneurial journey and are capable of imprinting your creative self on the global community.
- Flexible and Industry Needs Focused Programs: We make sure you leave college with valuable and sought-after skills. We never stop calibrating and adjusting our academic programs to address industry as well as societal needs.
- The environment of Openness, Friendship, Enthusiasm, Teamwork, and Creativity: We make sure you are ready to be a part of your work and local communities and to generously share your energies, ideas, and skills with individuals you interact with on professional and social levels.
- Global Readiness: We make sure you are ready to embrace diversity and see yourself as a citizen of the global community, an asset in the global workplace and an entrepreneur in the global market space.
Buro Millennial / Pexels
Student strategic outcomes
Higher education, as we see it at WSEI, is a tool to achieve individual, professional as well as personal goals. We build an environment where we can support and assist through any of these goals, whether its:
- Building a career back in your home country or elsewhere in the world;
- Becoming a successful individual, and esteemed among peers;
- Feeling a sense of achievement and vibrancy;
- Learning to achieve independence in life.