In today’s globalized world, only by having a highly professional and open-minded education that incorporates a strong sense of ethics and responsibility can one remain competitive.
A WBS education while successfully integrating various cultures enables its students to rise to new challenges anywhere in the world, thus helping them to fulfill their true potential.
WBS considers it a number one priority that the students and staff, regardless of age or background, ethnical or otherwise, are encouraged to embark upon a voyage of life-long learning and self-development through study, research, and academic endeavor.
This will lead to an improvement in the quality of life while contributing to the training of a more flexible and better-prepared labor force. It is our firm conviction that the structure of our programs should be practice-oriented, and based on work experience, as well as carefully designed case studies, that reflect market realities. This contributes to the development of our students’ problem-solving, communication and presentation skills as well as to the increase of their employment opportunities.
Through the contribution of our services and our active participation in the national scientific and academic life, WBS enjoys the confidence and acknowledgment of the local society and wider public. We consider this to be of the utmost importance and value it highly. Against this background, we will continue to be a positive cultural and intellectual force in the community at large. We are proud of our philosophy that conceives education as a complex service. Our student-oriented approach can be experienced in a pleasant educational and student-life-enriched environment with cutting-edge technology, while an outstanding and highly acknowledged teaching staff uses up-to-date methodologies and quality course material.
The final aim of the school is to train future leaders while endowing them with the thirst for knowledge and inspiring them to strive for professional and human excellence.
- Our teachers and lecturers are acknowledged professionals, who have proved their ability and professional preparedness in various fields of business and academic research.
- Our guest lecturers with their international reputation make the lessons more colourful with their special input.
- We organize professional evenings on a regular basis, where top managers of market-leading companies share their personal experience from their fields.
- Thanks to our career office WBS graduate students usually find employment in their profession within three months which is an outstandingly high rate.
- Our student-oriented management and students’ union pay special attention to include colorful and useful cultural programs in the students’ lives at the school: visits to art exhibitions, theatre performances and various other programs of high quality are available for our students.
- IT training is held in modern classrooms that meet the highest standards.
- We offer a practice-oriented training environment using cutting-edge technologies.
- We provide Internet access for our students free of charge in the student library and in the cafeteria. There is free WIFI access in the whole area of the school.
- Our school building is located in the heart of the city, near Corvin-negyed, where there are plenty of shops and cafès.
- Budapest is not only a beautiful city situated in the heart of Europe, but due to a successful vaccination programme, it has also become a really safe study destination, where the living costs are more reasonable than in other cities in the EU.
- Scholarships are available for the best academic members of the student community.
- Students may attend preparatory courses in English and Economic Mathematics. For details see our homepage.