Bachelor in International Hotel Management
Earliest start date
With the Bachelor in International Hotel Management, you are qualified to hold operational management positions in the international hotel and tourism industries. During these 3 years of schooling, Vatel students:
- acquire professional, legal, economic, and fundamental linguistic knowledge for their field;
- learn managerial techniques and team-leading skills.
These future managers in the international hospitality industry tackle concrete and operational professional realities throughout the curriculum:
- They have real clients in Vatel’s restaurants and application hotels.
- During their practical application weeks, older students manage younger ones: they all work together in real management conditions.
- They perfect their skills in their internships.
- Their courses are given by professors as well as professionals in the hospitality and tourism industries.
Marco Polo Program
Those who want to have a career in the hospitality and tourism industries must have an international and cross-cultural outreach. Keeping this in mind, Vatel gives students the opportunity to spend the 2nd year in a different Vatel school, located in any part of the world.