Bachelor’s Degree in International Hotel Management
VATEL Bordeaux - International Business School - Hotel, Tourism, Wine & Spirits Management
BORDEAUX Cedex, France
Earliest start date
Duration of studies:
Language proficiency requirements:
- Program taught in French: DELF B2
- Program taught in English: IELTS 5.5 / TOEFL iBT 80 / Cambridge CPE B2, CAE B2, FCE Grade B
Becoming an operational manager in an international environment, mastering managerial, team-leading and management techniques. Developing professional, legal, economic and linguistic abilities with the goal of being an operational manager in a company.
Degrees and Diplomas prepared:
- Bachelor's Degree in International Hotel Management/Manager en Hôtellerie internationale
- A French State Certified level II degree registered in the National Repertory of Professional Certifications by an administrative order from the Minister of the Environment and Health in France and published in the Official Journal of the French Republic on April 5, 2012.
MANAGEMENT 1 CURRICULUM
Students are introduced to marketing, human resources, management, professional culture, and acquire experience at school in the restaurant, in culinary production techniques, banqueting constraints, etc. before finishing their academic year by an internship in the country in which they are studying.
MANAGEMENT 2 CURRICULUM
While continuing to gain knowledge, students are introduced to practical managerial situations by managing 1st year students and being supervised by 3rd year students. They gain confidence and do an internship in a foreign country.
MANAGEMENT 3 CURRICULUM
Students have all basic knowledge required. Students then are ready to begin team management, right in School. They develop their analytical capacities, using the wealth of knowledge they now have, devise strategies and the take their first steps in making decisions.
Marco Polo Program: Students have the possibility of doing their school year (Management 2) in another Vatel School, after the dean of their host School has validated this project.
VATEL Bordeaux partners
VATEL has developed partnerships with some of the most prestigious hotels, restaurants, bars in Bordeaux's region for the benefit of their students who can practice their future jobs with highly qualified professionals.
- Grand Hotel de Bordeaux & Spa ***** (http://www.ghbordeaux.com/uk/index.php)
- Hotel Burdigala ***** (http://www.burdigala.com)
- Mercure Hotel Cite Mondiale **** (http://www.citemondiale.com)
- Hotel de Seze **** (http://www.hotel-de-seze.com)
- Le Boutique Hotel & Wine Bar **** (http://hotelbordeauxcentre.com/eng)
- Château Hotel & Spa Grand Barrail Saint-Emilion (http://www.grand-barrail.com)
- L'O de l'HA restaurant (http://odelha.fr) and much more...