Bachelor of Technology Management (Innovation Technology) With Honours
Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka UTeM
Durian Tunggal, Malaysia
Earliest start date
The integrated planning, design, optimization, operation and control of technological products, processes and services, a better definition would be the management of the use of technology for human advantage.
The Bachelor in Technology Management Program is unique in that it combines the development of essential business principles and skills with an emphasis on the fundamental role that technology plays in managing the business enterprise. Unlike traditional business programs, the Bachelor in Technology Management Program immerses students in case studies on integrating new technology, the benefits of technology infrastructure, and problem solving through technology. This specialized knowledge of technology as a problem solving tool and change driver allows Technology Management graduates to develop into more effective managers and leaders, and to adapt more readily to changes in the marketplace.
Subject knowledge Graduates of the course are expected to be able to:
- contribute within industry to technical projects as an individual or as team members; *contribute to the analysis, synthesis, practice, business and management tasks in a science or engineering-based enterprise;
- understand the structure, operation and responsibilities, and business culture of a company or organization;
- appreciate the responsibilities, roles, attitudes, values, priorities, judgment and work methods of practicing professional scientists, technologists or engineers;
- contribute to innovation and entrepreneurship within an organization;
- understand quality assurance processes;
- communicate effectively in a range of technical and business situations; and
- understand the internal and external business environment of science or engineering-based enterprises.
The educational aim of this program is to equip business, entrepreneurial, management students with science, technology or engineering and communication knowledge and skills, together with vocationally oriented skills, that will increase their attractiveness and value to industry.
Learning outcomes on completion of their degree, students will have developed a comprehensive and well-founded knowledge in their discipline and a range of transferable professional skills.
This course will equip you to contribute to innovation and entrepreneurship within an organization, carry out management tasks in a science or engineering based enterprise, and understand a company's structure, operation, responsibilities and business culture.
Contribute to innovation and entrepreneurship within an organization, to carry out management tasks in a science or engineering-based enterprise, and to understand a company's structure, operation, responsibilities and business culture.
Bachelor in Technology Management (Innovation Technology) is a program that develops individuals who can manage R&D organization or the innovation activities of any business. Besides being an intelligent worker, the graduate will be able to seek opportunity from R&D and champion it to be a successful business.
To realize this, students will be taught subjects related to management, technology and technopreneurship with a greater focus on innovation knowledge.
Strategic Innovation Management, Technology Transfer, Technology Planning and Forecasting, Intellectual Property Management and Commercialization, Quality Management, Management of Change and Project management are the core subjects for this program.
About the School
Bachelor's Degree in Management of Business & Technology
- Barcelona, Spain
Double Degree Qualification in International Computer Engineering and Management of Business and Technology
- Barcelona, Spain
Bachelor Management and New Technologies
- Évry-Courcouronnes, France