Bachelor in Business Economics: International Business University Of Rijeka - Faculty of Economics and Business
The completion of an undergraduate study program leads to the academic title: Bachelor in Economics. The Business Economics study program is focused on knowledge and the development of skills necessary for management. It creates experts who are capable to become leaders. Within the Business Economics study program, students choose the study track which suits their desires and views of their personal development best.
The core outcomes of our ‘International Business’ study programs are set so that students can acquire and demonstrate knowledge of key international business principles, as well as a high level of understanding of the global market and business. Students are being educated in an innovative way that enriches their civic engagement and incorporates ethical and responsible business behavior in conditions of globalization and the digital economy. Basically, our programs provide the opportunity to acquire the key knowledge and skills necessary to understand the underlying theory, practice, and techniques of managing international business activities.
Why study International Business on EFRI?
Excellence and commitment
- National and international accreditations
- Enthusiastic lecturers and devoted scientists
- Collaboration with public institutions, private companies, and international partners
- Quality assurance in terms of teachings & research excellence
- IB Bachelors & Masters + Ph.D. studies taught completely in English
- International lecturers
- Mobility programs
- Internships abroad
- International Summer School
Theory and practice
- Creating an appropriate mix of knowledge and skills for career starters
- Entrepreneurial orientation in theoretical approach is needed for sound foundations in economics & business
- Practical workshops, guest lectures, study trips, student conferences
Safety, adequate conditions, and a pleasant atmosphere
- Croatia and Rijeka are among the safest places in the world
- EFRI offers the conditions for successful studies
- UNIRI has excellent student dorms available for international students
- Social events & networking organized by student associations
The City of Rijeka
- A Mediterranean city with a Central European spirit, and excellent geographical location!
- Multicultural, open port, industrial heritage
- European Capital of Culture 2020
- Carnival, cuisine, summer festivals, clean sea, nearby islands & mountains, sport and adventure
We are not accredited with AACSB, but we are a member of this association and are in the process of applying. But, our bachelor's program is accredited by EFMD and our Ph.D. program is accredited by EDAMBA: Accreditations and memberships | University Of Rijeka - Faculty of Economics and Business.
After successfully completing the undergraduate university study program of International Business, a student should be able to:
- Analyze and interpret ideas, concepts, and principles of business economics.
- Understand business policy at the international, regional, and national levels.
- Develop skills related to solving problems in the implementation of interpersonal skills in their behavior.
- Make business decisions in a regional and international business environment based on the knowledge of business economics by applying relevant business skills.
- Establish decisions about business issues and situations in an ethical and socially responsible way.
- Develop autonomy in solving business problems and tasks specifically related to the regional or international environment.