Bachelor in Geography of Tourism
University of Oradea
EUR 2,900 / per year *
Earliest start date
* per year for Romanian and EU candidates; 2673 EUR per year for non-EU candidates
- Faculty Name: Faculty of Geography, Tourism, and Sport
- Study Domain: Geography
- Name of the University Program: Geography of Tourism
Short description of the university program
In line with the interdisciplinary higher education system development, the specialization Geography of Tourism aims to train specialists for tourism but also for institutions engaged in teaching and research activities. The originality of this specialization meets certain practical needs, knowing the importance which tourism enjoys currently. In this context, following the structure of the curriculum, graduates have the appropriate training in order to work in tourism. An important objective during the schooling period is to ensure a transfer of practical skills for the mentioned activities, carried out during the internship and practice period as well as during studies through their involvement in various projects. Also, theoretical and practical training will be the necessary professional milestone for their integration in the labor market. It focuses on the interdisciplinary study which raises awareness about the complex issues that tourism deals with.
- Type of studies: Full-time
- The standard length of studies (in years): 3
- Number of ECTS credits: 180
- 1st of October – end of February – courses, exams, the holiday for students, and session for retakes - first semester.
- End of February – mid of June – courses, exams, the holiday for students, summer practice – second semester.
- Mid of June – mid of September – session for retakes and Diploma exam.
MORE DETAILS https://www.universityguru.com/universities-oradea