Bachelor in International Economics and Commercial Diplomacy
University of Latvia
EUR 3,300 / per year *
Earliest start date
* EUR 3,000 per year for EU/EEA/Swiss citizens, permanent residence permit holders and their family members.
- Faculty of Business, Management and Economics
- Awards: Bachelor (Bachelor of Social Sciences in International Economics)
- Accreditation: Study programme is accredited
The aim of the programme is to prepare highly qualified specialists who will be able to work in state, private and international institutions and will have good command in issues of international economy and commercial diplomacy, will be able to make independent decisions, handle everyday tasks and cooperate with Latvian and foreign organizations, offices and enterprises.
The planned results of the programme are the ensuring of the following general and specific competences:
- orienting in the processes of the contemporary international economy and the ability to analyse them by using statistical, econometric and other methods of quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- understanding about the basic conditions of commercial diplomacy in order to participate efficiently in the activities of international trade, finance and other, including negotiations, signing of agreements, representing national or corporate interests etc.;
- abilities to orient in global economic environment and to take decisions in the circumstances of global competition.
More information and study plan HERE.
Graduates are working in the institutions of foreign affairs and economics in Latvia, as well as in the institutions of European Union and in international, state, non-governmental and private organizations, in multinational corporations, in embassies, and banks.