BA (Hons) in International Business and Communication (top-up)
University Of Cumbria
Lancaster, United Kingdom
GBP 13,575 / per year **
Request info *
Earliest start date
* apply online through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS), between September and January; they will send your application to us. Applications submitted after this date will be considered late and the course you have applied for might be full by this time; however, we will consider you for alternative suitable courses
** £9,250 - UK | £13,575 - International
Over the programme, you will develop the knowledge, skills and aptitude to work across local, regional, national and international (especially cross-cultural) boundaries. Consideration is given to the functions of management across international business, human resources and marketing activities.
On this course you will...
- Be encouraged to critically evaluate creative and sustainable solutions to contemporary international business issues.
- Learn strategic analysis.
- Explore international marketing.
- Discover intercultural business communication.
The themes of ‘Sustainability’, ‘Creativity’,’ Employability’ and ‘Enterprise’ are embedded within the BA (Hons) International Business and Communication (Top-Up). Through a programme of individual modules you will develop an appreciation of common challenges that have a daily impact on business and organisational life.
This award provides an internationalisation of the syllabus including cross-cultural awareness and engagement creates a ‘fertile ground’ for the interchange of ideas and develops stakeholder theory as applied to multinational and global settings.
You will work both individually and in groups. Working with a diverse range of team members provides authentic scenarios and challenges that you will face in your future career.
- Coaching, Mentoring and Empowering
- International Marketing
- Intercultural Business Communication
- Global to Local Business Futures
- Career Management
- Advanced Business English