Bachelor in Economics, Politics and Social Sciences
University of Bologna
Request info *
Earliest start date
* 3rd Intake
* check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies
Register now to the VIRTUAL FAIR – Bachelor’s | 27-28 February
You will have the chance to meet our students and staff members to get to know the degree programmes of the University of Bologna. The event will take place online on 27-28 February, 10AM-5PM Italian Time (CET).
Economics, Politics, and Social Sciences provides students with multidisciplinary preparation, combining core teaching in economics and political sciences with training activities in statistics, management, and law.
Students will acquire the quantitative skills necessary for empirical analysis in the social sciences, and the interpretative tools to ask relevant questions and understand complex environments.
In the third year, students choose one of three tracks: Data Analysis, Public Economics & Management, and Global Political Economy.
The course trains undergraduates to become specialists in the management of public administration and private companies and specialists in economic and political sciences.
5 reasons to enroll in the Degree Programme:
- You will obtain solid multidisciplinary preparation, with training activities in the economic, political, legal, statistical, and management fields
- You will gain knowledge of quantitative tools and statistical-informatics skills that are fundamental for the economic and socio-political analysis
- The course structure is tailored and updated based on the needs of both the private sector and public administration
- It allows access to master's degrees offered by all departments of Unibo’s social area: economic, business, socio-political, legal, and statistics
- It is a unique educational opportunity in Italy
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna, and other external bodies.
International Talents @Unibo: scholarships for international students a.y. 2024/25
The University of Bologna awards 80 new scholarships to deserving international students who wish to enrol in first, single, second cycle (Bachelor’s or Master’s) degree programmes in the academic year 2024/25.
Scholarships have a value of € 4,500 gross and include a full tuition fee waiver. These grants are awarded for one academic year, based on SAT and GRE test scores and the verification of financial status.