Degree in Forest and Natural Environment Engineering Universidade Santiago de Compostela
Title of the title: Degree in Forest and Natural Environment Engineering
Knowledge branch: Engineering and Architecture
Center where it is taught:
Higher Polytechnic School of Engineering
R / Benigno Ledo, University Campus
Date of authorization for the implementation of the title by the Xunta de Galicia: Decree 150/2010 of September 16 (DOG 09/23/10
Date of publication in the BOE: February 22, 2011
Date of the last accreditation: 07/29/2010
Responsible for the title: Cuesta Garcia, Tomas Serafin
Degree coordinator: Riesco Muñoz, Guillermo
- Offer periodicity: annual
- Type of teaching: Face-to-face
- Study regime: full time / part time
- Languages of use: Spanish Galician
Interuniversity degree: No
- University of Santiago de Compostela
- That students demonstrate that they possess and understand knowledge in an area of study that is the basis for general secondary education in that field of study.
- That students know how to apply their knowledge to their work or vocation in a professional way.
- That students have the ability to gather and interpret relevant data to make judgments that include a reflection on relevant issues of a social, scientific or ethical nature.
- That students can transmit information, ideas, problems and solutions to a specialized and non-specialized public.
- That students have developed those learning skills necessary to undertake further studies with a high degree of autonomy