Degree in elementary education
Universidad de Leon
EUR 1,595 / per year *
Earliest start date
* 1st year
We train qualified professionals to practice the profession of Primary Education Teacher as a regulated profession, providing them with a practical knowledge of the classroom and its management so that they are able to regulate the processes of interaction and communication in groups of students aged 6-12 years .
If you are interested in learning to
- Know the curricular areas of Primary Education, the interdisciplinary relationship between them, the evaluation criteria and the body of didactic knowledge around the teaching and learning processes of this stage.
- Design, plan and evaluate teaching and learning processes.
- Design and regulate learning spaces in contexts of diversity.
- Effectively address language learning situations in multicultural and multilingual contexts.
- Design and regulate learning spaces in contexts of diversity and that attend to gender equality, equity and respect for human rights that conform the values of citizen education.
- Promote coexistence in the classroom and outside it.
What we offer you
- Internships in schools.
- Adequate infrastructure for teaching and learning.
- Qualified teachers committed to learning.
- National and international mobility programs (Germany, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, United States, France, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Taiwan and Vietnam).
Scholarships of excellence aimed at international students