Degree in Early Childhood Education
Universidad de Leon
EUR 1,595 / per year *
Earliest start date
* 1st year
We train qualified professionals to exercise the profession of Teacher in Early Childhood Education as a regulated profession, providing them with a practical knowledge of the classroom and its management so that they are able to regulate the processes of interaction and communication in groups of students from 0-3 years and 3-6 years.
If you are interested in learning to
- Promote and facilitate early childhood learning, from a globalizing and integrative perspective.
- Design and develop didactic processes that conform to the objectives, contents and evaluation criteria determined by the regulations governing Infant Education.
- Design and regulate learning spaces in contexts of diversity.
- Promote coexistence in the classroom and outside it.
- Promote the autonomy and uniqueness of each student as factors of education of emotions, feelings and values in early childhood.
- Know the organization of the Early Childhood Education centers.
What we offer you
- Internships in schools.
- Adequate infrastructure for teaching and learning.
- Qualified teachers committed to learning.
- National and international mobility programs (Germany, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, United States, France, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Romania, Russia, Sweden, Taiwan and Vietnam).
Scholarships of excellence aimed at international students