BSc Digital Media & Marketing
University of Europe for Applied Sciences
EUR 708 / per month *
Earliest start date
* EU applicants: 708 € monthly; Non-EU applicants: 12,100 € yearly
Leverage Social Media, SEO, and Direct-to-Consumer Marketing to increase brand awareness and grow business and value.
From blockchain to virtual reality to artificial intelligence, media and marketing managers are helping to shape future trends. By the time they graduate, our students have the competencies and leadership skills needed to work at an international level. Additionally, they’ll have well-founded interface knowledge in business administration/economics, media, communication, and management competence.
- Practice-oriented work with media tools developed from the first semester
- Individual support in small groups and in a family atmosphere
- Optimal career prospects through freely selectable in-depth modules
- Exclusive practical projects with partners from media management, business (from medium-sized companies to international corporations) non-profit organizations, agencies
- Semester abroad to deepen international competences
- Renowned lecturers from science and practice
- Research options through current tasks of the lecturers and the cooperation partners from practice (e.g. bachelor thesis projects)
- High and diversified employability due to a visionary and differentiated curriculum concept
To ensure our students become visionary leaders in these areas, as well as subjects such as big data, Internet of Things, transnational PR, voice marketing, and programmatic advertising, UE has designed a degree that will provide them with expert knowledge that helps them stay ahead of their competitors.
Please note: All documents in a different language require an official translation to English or German.
- Application form
- High school/bachelor diploma and transcripts (Or equivalent occupational diploma officially translated to English or German.)
- Language Proficiency* (or request to waive**)
- Copy of Passport
- Letter of motivation
- Non-EU applicants only: €3,000 deposit (This reservation fee will be deducted from the total amount of study fees)
Once the application is complete, the student is required to complete an online test (UE sends the login details). The online test is an intelligence structure test. The students are not required to study for this test.
Please note: German-taught programs need both English/German language certificates.
- IELTS 5.5 overall
- TOEFL iBT72
- TOEFL ITP (paper based) 543
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) 59
- Pearson Test of English (General) Level 1
- Cambridge English Advanced and Proficiency 160 overall
- Cambridge Exam First (FCE)
- TOEIC Listening/Reading 785, Speaking 160, Writing 150
- PASSWORD 5.5 (no less than 5.0 in each component)
- EF SET (50-minute Test) 51 (only for students applying with an MOI (Medium of Instruction) letter)
- Duolingo 90
To request a language test waiver, you must have studied in a country where the official first language is English:
- At least nine months in duration;
- Undertaken at a recognized institution where teaching and assessment throughout the course are entirely in English;
- Has been completed within 2 years of the start date of the course to which you are applying;
- Medium of Instruction (MOI) should indicate English + EF SET or any accepted English proficiency certificate requested.