Bachelor's Degree in Advertising
EUR 11,270 *
Earliest start date
* Spanish: 11.270 EUR - English: 9.950 EUR
The Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising is an official four-year programme that’s designed to train professionals to come up with original and imaginative responses to brands, professionals who are able to research and propose the strategic objectives that advertisers seek. Students on the advertising programme will have the knowledge and skills to be able to work in different areas within the field of advertising, commercial and corporate communication.
Why study for a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising?
In order for you to get the most out of our innovative academic model, the Universidad Europea puts the most advanced labs and simulation rooms at your disposal, all equipped with the most innovative technology.
- Photography and digital imaging laboratory
- Post-production booths
- Production room
- Photography set
- Virtual set
- Production control and TV set
- Digital sound / dubbing room
- University accommodation in Madrid
- CRAI Dulce Chacón Library
- Sports centre
- Graphic design lab: equipped with Mac and PC workstations, and all the necessary tools you need for creating and printing advertising and graphic materials, using specialised software such as Freehand, QuartkXPress and Photoshop, as well as a plotter for printing professional advertising jobs.
- Multimedia Classroom: equipped with the necessary programmes for web page and interactive design such as Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, and Adobe Premiere, as well as for the development of advertising media planning actions.
- Film Equipment: material is available for film productions, such as lighting accessories, movie cameras, HD video cameras, microphones and professional sound recording equipment, as well as rooms for editing, dubbing and subtitling.
- Newsrooms: equipped with the necessary technology for news writing, as well as for the layout and printing of newspapers. All these classrooms have direct access to a news agency.
- University Newspaper (Europea News): equipped with the latest technologies for the editing, layout and publication of a digital newspaper.
Learn advertising in a different way
Study different subjects such as neuromarketing, neurocreativity, portfolio, Big Data, new business models, design, usability; and choose to specialize in either creativity or strategy.
Win national and international awards
Participate in competitions and festivals (Chupete, Sol, Smile, etc.) with your projects through Pitching Minds, the Universidad Europea’s elite creativity team.
Work hand in hand with agencies and the media
Pioneer dual training programme in the world of Spanish universities. Attend training sessions given by advertising professionals with Comunica+A, M&C Saatchi or Atresmedia.
Compulsory internship: 150 hours
Do your internship in prestigious agencies and communication groups such as: McCann, VCCP, Saatchi & Saatchi or Lola Mullenlowe.
A BA in advertising is a Bachelor of Arts degree that focuses on advertising and marketing. Students gain a broad understanding of advertising, including the techniques, principles, and strategies used in creating and disseminating advertising messages across various media platforms.
At Universidad Europea, you will study a range of subjects including consumer behaviour, brand management, market research, digital marketing, media planning, creative strategy, and advertising law and ethics.