Bachelor of Business Administration in Management
Trevecca Nazarene University
USD 19,995 / per semester
Earliest start date
Trevecca’s Bachelor of Business Administration in management combines foundational business principles and management training to give you a highly applicable and versatile degree. You’ll learn essential management principles like leadership, quality, operations, human resources, databases, and spreadsheets while also covering the core facets of business—economics, accounting, finance, marketing, law, and quantitative analysis.
- Graduate with the skills and experience you need to be competitive in a variety of careers.
- Learn from faculty who possess high degrees in their fields, who have relevant and valuable real-world experience, and who make an effort to know you personally.
- Enjoy our small class sizes and supportive campus community.
- Gain access to the 40,000+ businesses of Nashville where internship and employment opportunities abound.
What to Expect
As a student in Trevecca’s BBA in management program, you’ll get the best of foundational business principles and management training. Our full business curriculum equips you with courses in accounting, finance, marketing, law, and quantitative analysis so that you’ll understand every major facet of the business. You’ll also be trained in essential management principles like leadership, quality, operations, human resources, databases, and spreadsheets.
You’ll be able to tailor your degree to match your interests and goals when you choose from built-in electives in areas such as entrepreneurship and communications. Your degree culminates in an exciting internship, giving you the chance to gain valuable hands-on experience and establish professional networking contacts.
Why Choose Trevecca?
Founded in 1901 and a leader in online education for more than two decades, Trevecca helps students discover and pursue an individual calling by providing innovative instruction; cultivating a supportive, Christ-centered community; and establishing relationships that open doors.
Recognized nationally and locally for academic quality, Trevecca has earned a reputation for providing the world with servant leaders, problem solvers, and difference makers. Trevecca’s holistic approach to education encompasses intellectual, social, emotional, physical, and spiritual growth.
As a Christian university, we offer programs that explore the ways faith intersects with your field of study. This means you can gain your management degree in a supportive, Christian community with small classroom sizes and engaged faculty members who care about you and your goals. We also integrate biblical principles into our understanding of what it means to lead in current business contexts.
General Education & BBA Core — 79-80 hours
Concentration — 30 hours
- BUS 2300 Introduction to Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management 3
- BUS 3040/COM 3040 Human Resources Management 3
- BUS 3500 Production and Operations Management 3
- BUS 4510 Career Internship in Business Administration 1-3
- ITI 2020 Computer Applications Using Spreadsheets and Databases 3
- ITI 3600 Information Systems in Business 3
BUS 4510: 3 credits
Choose two of the following — 6 hours
- BUS 2250 Business Communication 3
- BUS 2350 Introduction to Healthcare Management 3
- BUS 2500 Leadership in the 21st Century 3
- ITI 3250 Business Analytics and Intelligence 3
Choose two of the following — 6 hours
Any ACT, BUS, ECO, ITI, or MKT course not already required in the program 6
General Electives to total 120 — 10 or 11 hours
The required course INT 1100 Life Calling and Purpose (3 hours) is included in these general elective hours for those students who enter as first-time Freshmen (those enrolling with less than 24 hours).
Total Credit Hours: 120
Note: A minor field of study is not required for any BBA degree.
With a degree in management, you’ll be prepared to enter a wide variety of roles in any number of industries and settings. Recent graduates of the program have successful careers in banking, health care, franchising, manufacturing, and small business ownership/management. Not only does your degree offer you incredible flexibility in your career options, but it positions you well for graduate studies if you choose to continue your education.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.