Bachelor of Business Administration
Distance Learning, On-Campus
IDR 184,000,000 / per year
Earliest start date
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, Telkom University has conducted online lectures for all students including new international students. It is expected that after the Covid-19 pandemic begins to subside and the Indonesian government has opened access and services for international students, we will gladly welcome international students' on-campus studies.
The Bachelor of Business Administration program is one of the study programs in the School of Communication and Business-Telkom University, Indonesia that focuses on educating students in the fields of business administration and entrepreneurship, equipped with an understanding of the importance of Information and Communication Technology (ICT). Established in 2008 and 2015 for the international class, our study program prepares students to become entrepreneurs and business leaders who can integrate financial, marketing, management, and operational knowledge into an effective business model. In answering the needs of business today, we concentrate on creating graduates who have the ability to carry out business analysis as analysts, leaders, and entrepreneurs. Therefore, our graduates are able to develop in domestic and global business, be adaptive to change, and excel in business competition.
In accordance with the guidelines for the higher education curriculum preparation, learning objectives in the Business Administration program includes four things, which are attitudes, mastery of knowledge, basic skill, and specific skills.
Starting this odd semester 2020/2021, Telkom University, especially the School of Communication and Business, is implementing the 2020 Curriculum which refers to the Outcome-Based Education (OBE) framework. The 2020 curriculum design was made with the aim of:
- Anticipating the development of industrial revolution 4.0, by adding new literacy, namely human literacy, data literacy, and technological literacy.
- Strengthening industry engagement by realizing the WRAP Program (Work Ready Program) in the form of internship, entrepreneurship, and research-ship.
- Strengthening digital learning methods based on student-centered learning by developing blended learning flipped learning and distance learning.
- Recognizing students' community development and innovation activities by involving in Student Creativity Week activities, Thematic Real Work Lectures, national or international competitions, certification, and another equivalent.
- Implementing the learning process of "Merdeka Belajar-Kampus Merdeka", where students are given the freedom to take learning credits outside the study program, which can be taken from outside the study program in a university and or outside the university.
All of this aims to produce graduates with the ability to think, problem-solve, and interact across the globe according to the vision of the School of Communication and Business.
What Will You Learn?
Our course focus has a strong international point, where students will gain knowledge of the terms and approaches used globally. With our global partnerships, we are able to provide students with the latest international education levels.
Business Administration courses cover all aspects of overseeing and supervising business operations and related fields that include accounting, finance, and marketing. The learning materials of the International Business Administration are delivered in English, including lectures, exams, theses, internships, and scientific publications. Students are also provided some international programs such as mobility programs (edutrip, student exchange, or short course program) and international certification related to Business Administration.
The university also provides a program in strengthening English language skills, for students who need it by:
- Before the first semester, new students get an English Preparation Class;
- During the first year, students receive English Synergy Program to improve their English from the Language Center.
What Will You Become?
In competing with other higher education providers, Bachelor of Business Administration programs concentrate on producing graduates with expertise in business analyses. Therefore, Bachelor of Business Administration’s graduates’ profile is as follows:
Can analyze, evaluate, and implement marketing programs, as well as responsible for the marketing program accomplishment and performance.
Human Resources Analysts
Can analyze, evaluate and implement human resources administration and services, as well as responsible for if accomplishment and performance.
Have knowledge on entrepreneurship along with entrepreneurial technical skill and ethics, include conducting appropriate basic business analyses as needed.