BSc in Computer Science
Schiller International University
EUR 15,400 / per year *
Earliest start date
* European Campuses: 15.400 €. Tampa campus: $ 17.100
Why study this program?
In the Bachelor of Science in Computer Science students will learn the general synthesis of mathematics and statistics as well as computational and coding skills within a global context. They will acquire intercultural speaking and effective multicultural communication skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and leadership and global citizenship to lead the change towards an ethical and sustainable world.
With whom am I going to learn?
- Classmates: A multicultural, diverse, and inclusive community with more than 130 nationalities.
- Faculty: Referred professionals that share updated knowledge and challenge students with real cases.
- Academic & Career Advisors: SIU figures to support you from day one in reaching your goals.
- Alumni: A network of more than 20,000 alumni around the world to be connected with.
How am I going to learn?
Discover, design, and develop the professional profile that best suits your goals. Based on a solid academic structure aligned with the current reality we provide students with specific learning tools, methodologies, and immersive experiences to personalized their path.
- Solid academic basis connected with reality
- Modulable Learning
- Interactive Lessons
- Learning by doing methodologies
- Strong presence of Tech, Digital and Sustainability
- International immersions to explore and experience
- Challenges with real organizations
- Personalized Academic & Career Advising
What am I going to learn?
Graduates of this Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences will be able to:
- Analyze a problem and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
- Design, implement and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs.
- Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Recognize the social, legal, ethical, and cultural issues inherent in the discipline of computing and understand that the social, legal and ethical standards vary internationally.
- Demonstrate the integration of transferrable skills in oral and written communication, problem solving, guided learning and independent study.
- Foster scholarship and research in Computer Science.
Computer Science Job Outlook 2020-2030
- +22% Expected Growth
- 40,2K Projected Employment
- Career Areas: Governments, Computer Systems Design, Research and Development, Software publishers, and Education Institutions
* US Market. Source: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Employment Projections program
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.