BA (Hons) Architecture
Ravensbourne University London
Greenwich Peninsula, United Kingdom
Earliest start date
Shape society through your creative vision.
Through this architecture degree course, you will take inspiration from art, philosophy and technology to explore the spaces and places we inhabit. With access to gold-standard facilities and the highest-calibre teaching, you will develop your own creative vision by exploring the role architecture plays in shaping our society.
Why study this architecture degree?
- Develop your own creative vision and refine your design skills
- Outstanding teaching from senior industry experts
- Tap into direct contacts to the architecture industry
- Cutting-edge facilities in an award-winning building
- Build a sophisticated, industry-quality portfolio
- Unparalleled opportunities in a design specialist institution
- The excellent post-graduation employment rate
- Contemporary, challenging and future-facing creative projects
- Develop a broad understanding of practical and theoretical themes
Revolutionise the fabric of our society
From private buildings to public spaces, architecture plays a crucial role in the fabric of society, shaping our towns and cities and influencing how we live, work and play. It’s a field in which your creative visions can make a huge impact on our everyday lives.
In graduating from this esteemed architecture course in London, you will possess multidisciplinary knowledge and vital transferable skills, which will prepare you for a career within the many threads of architecture. These include urban design, housing and office design, planning, building conservation, architectural heritage and community development.
Whether you are an aspiring architect or building conservationist, this architecture degree will escalate your understanding of both the practical and theoretical aspects of architecture, its history and philosophy, as well as its role in contemporary culture, urbanism, construction, structural design and environmental design. You will study the design of buildings and the technical aspects of construction, as well as how architecture relates to all aspects of our lives.
During the three-year degree in architecture, you’ll learn through a mix of problem-based outcomes, design studio tutoring, workshops and traditional lectures. Ultimately, you will discover your architectural vision, refine your design skills and emerge with a sophisticated portfolio of work, so you can stand tall in the global architectural marketplace.