Nova Southeastern University Undergraduate Programs
Earliest start date
Today’s Global Business Environment Needs Leaders Like You
Today’s global business environment needs leaders who can help companies grow and excel. To move forward in a sought-after management position, you need a program that delivers a competitive advantage.
Nova Southeastern University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Management will give you the skills and practical knowledge that will help you climb the corporate ladder. NSU’s management curriculum covers every key business discipline, from administration and operations to accounting and marketing, with a focus on management. Not only will you learn the basics of leadership, but you’ll study workplace diversity, business communications, human resource management, and more. Upon successful completion of the program, you’ll be prepared to jump directly into the workforce or continue to the M.B.A. graduate business program.
Why Should You Major in Management at NSU?
- Learn from Fortune 500 business executives who are experts in their fields.
- Gain access to a vast professional network with NSU’s 145 corporate relationships.
- Study as a full or part-time day student at NSU’s Fort Lauderdale/Davie campus.
- Evening classes are available through our Career Program.
- 8 and 16-week terms are available.