B.S.B.A. Business of Health
Nova Southeastern University Undergraduate Programs
Earliest start date
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
Use Your Business Acumen to Become a Leader in Health Care
The health care industry is faced with constant challenges that require leaders who can blend clinical knowledge with management skills to improve the patient experience while maximizing results for health care organizations. Nova Southeastern University’s Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in Business of Health prepares you to become an agent of change. This program gives you the knowledge, tools, and experiences you need to develop innovative approaches to successfully tackle these challenges.
The days of following the traditional path to medical school are over. In their guidance for students considering medical school, the Association of American Medical Colleges advises, “Medical schools want students who are authentic with genuine interests, so it’s best to major in what you want, not what you think they want.” In fact, a unique major can set you apart in a competitive pool of applicants.
NSU’s B.S.B.A. in Business of Health is designed as a pre-med program. The curriculum includes foundational business courses as well as nine required courses in pre-med sciences and other healthcare-related topics. This program not only prepares you to take the MCAT and pursue medical schools, such as NSU MD but also helps you qualify for a number of top-earning careers in health care.
Why Should You Major in Business of Health at NSU?
- Earn a degree with immediate marketability that places you at the intersection of business and health care;
- Prepare for medical school application and the MCAT;
- Learn from business and health care leaders who are experts in their fields;
- Gain access to a vast professional network with NSU’s 145 corporate relationships;
- One of only a handful of pre-med programs available through a business college in Florida.