BA in Computer Science and Technology Nanjing University Of Posts And Telecommunications
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
The Requirements of Educational Background
- For those who pursue a bachelor's degree, the applicant must have a high school diploma, excellent performance during high school period, and good health. In principle, not older than 25 years of age.
- For those who pursue a master's degree, the applicant must have a related bachelor degree, excellent performance during undergraduate study, and good health. In principle, not older than 35 years of age.
- For those who pursue a doctor's degree, the applicant must have a related master degree, excellent performance during graduate study, and good health. In principle, not older than 40 years of age.
The Language Requirements
Undergraduate and graduate admission should meet requirements of IELTS or TOEFL. If the applicant has no corresponding certificate, he/she can participate in language training and could start the professional learning phase after passing the training.
The Application Materials
- NUPT application form
- high school graduation certificate;
- high school transcript;
- passport-sized photo.
- NUPT will issue the applicant a scanned pre-admission letter if he/she is qualified, and he/she needs to pay the accommodation fee(4000rmb), application fee(400) and insurance fee(600), altogether 5000rmb in advance in due 10 days, then NUPT will issue the "admission notice" and JW202 to the applicant.About the scholarship, for the new students, all of them can get a first level scholarship (TUITION FREE) for the first year, for more information on the scholarship, check "NUPT International Student Scholarship Management Regulations".
- The admitted applicant should go to The People's Republic of China embassy (consulate) to apply to study in China (X1) visa with admission notice and JW202 form.
- The admitted student should carry “Admission Notice of NUPT International Students”, “FOREIGNER PHYSICAL EXAMINATION FORM” (The table is only valid for six months, the applicant is advised to do physical examination in April-July), the original highest certificate,transcript and ten passport-sized photos to register in Department of International Cooperation ＆ Exchanges of NUPT in accordance with the stipulated time on “Admission Notice of NUPT International Students”.
Young Teachers Apartment Building 10, Xianlin Campus
Accommodation Fee: 4000 RMB/year for one student living in a double room. If the Ph.D. student wants to live alone in a double room, the fee will be doubled.
Application Mode and the Application Time
- Application materials should be sent scanned copies to the above e-mail, and the word-format application form is preferred.
- Application deadline is May 31 of each year.