Bachelor in Fashion and Innovation Management
Ming Chuan University
TWD 48,351 / per year *
Earliest start date
* The tuition rates are per semester and based on the 2017-2018 academic year. The rates are for reference only and are expected to change every year. Additional fees may apply.
Fashion and Innovation Management (FIM) is the first tri-lingual program (English/French/ Chinese) at the International College of Ming Chuan University (MCU). Based on the talent demand in international fashion management industry, and the three educational goals (Excellence, Professionalism, and Internationalization) of MCU, we are devoted to helping both international and local students to gain global vision through providing both theoretical study of business and also practical experiences of the fashion industry.
The mission of the Fashion and Innovation Management program in International College is to help both local and international students to gain global vision as well as to develop expertise in the international fashion industry through providing students with quality fashion and innovation education and professional disciplines that strive for a balance between theories and practices. Our program develops responsible professionals with academic knowledge, practical abilities, and people skills to serve the international communities by means of fashion and innovation management.
- Cultivate versatile talents needed for international fashion/creativity management.
- Cultivate multilingual professional talents with interpersonal skills.
- Equip with basic aesthetic sensibilities to appreciate fashion and beauty.
- Equip with basic capacity in fashion and creativity management.
- Equip with international worldviews and ability to communicate and solve problems.