Fitness and Wellness Management (BS): Three-Year Fast Track Lindenwood University
Earn your Bachelor of Science in Fitness and Wellness Management in just three years with the Fast Track program!
Lindenwood University is now offering a fast track that will allow you to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Fitness and Wellness Management and complete your education in three years. If you are interested in accelerating your education, this is a great option to complete your bachelor of science degree while saving money.
The Bachelor of Science degree in Fitness and Wellness Management requires 50 core credit hours and 10 credit hours for specific General Education courses.
About the Fitness and Wellness Management Program
If you are interested in fitness, nutrition, health, or wellness, you are a great candidate for the BS degree in Health Promotion and Wellness Management.
The Lindenwood University Fitness and Wellness Management program is designed to prepare you for work in corporate, community, government, nonprofit, and clinical settings. The purpose of a wellness specialist is to implement and evaluate effective wellness programming to help improve health outcomes. While in the degree program, you will study subjects like health concepts, health policy, program design and event management, and many more.
|27% Higher Income||93% Success Rate|
|Our graduates have a 27% higher income than the national median 10 years after enrolling. Source: US Department of Education's College Scorecard/ Department of Treasury 2018.||Investing in a Lindenwood education sets you up for success. 93% of Lindenwood graduates are employed or enrolled in graduate programs within 6 months of graduation.|
This includes specific required General Education courses.
53-55 credit hours of coursework from the following options:
- BSC 10000 Concepts in Biology
- EXS 24000 Nutrition Throughout the Lifecycle
- EXS 36000 Exercise Principles for Optimal Performance
- HFS 20500 Fitness and Wellness Concepts
- HFS 20700 Human Anatomy and Physiology
- HFS 20800 Care and Prevention of Athletic Injuries
- HFS 30000 Health and Well-Being in Society
- HFS 33000/REC 41000 Recreation, Sport, and Fitness Administration
- HFS 34000 Mental Health and Resiliency Techniques
- HFS 35000/REC 38500 Practicum
- PE 33000 Psychological Aspects of Physical Education
- PHS 34000 Health Policy
- PHS 37000 Health Promotion
- PSY 10000 Principles of Psychology
- PSY 32100 Health Psychology
- REC 31000 Inclusive and Therapeutic Recreation
- REC 36200 Program Design and Event Management
3 credit hours of coursework from the following options:
- EXS 25000 Foundations of Sport and Exercise Science
- HFS 21500 Introduction to Health and Fitness Sciences
- PHS 20000 Foundations of Public Health
Program Tuition Fee
Scholarships and Funding
Lindenwood offers a wide range of scholarships to support student success. 88% of Lindenwood undergraduates receive scholarships. Source: The National Center for Educational Statistics.