Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Kutaisi International University
USD 2,750 / per semester *
Earliest start date
* international students; 2250 GEL per year - Georgian students
The educational program includes program concentrations in Software Engineering, Computer Networks, Databases and Information Systems, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Program developed in partnership with TUM and TUM International;
- Program approved by International Advisory Board;
- Georgian accreditation equivalent obtained.
- Professors from TUM and other international universities abroad
- Seminars, projects, and interactive teaching
- Access to worldwide library system electronically
- Modern and high tech infrastructure with state of the art facilities
- Individual, student-centered approaches of teaching, establishing lifelong learning and continuous development practices
- Internship at national and international companies
Graduates of the bachelor’s program in Computer Science will be able to:
- Apply mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles, and computer science theory in the design of computer-based systems and demonstrate the trade-offs involved in design choices.
- Apply a broad understanding of the fundamental theories, concepts, and applications of computer science along with ethical principles in their professional career.
- Use communication, teamwork, and leadership skills effectively in the development of complex software systems.
- Attain recognition of the need for an ability to engage in the continuing development of their professional knowledge and skills.
Graduates of the bachelor’s program in Computer Science go on to begin an exciting career in the fields of software engineering, research, and IT consultancy in Georgia as well as internationally.
They can find employment in every industrial and economic sector, whether related to mechanical or electrical engineering, mathematics, or medicine. Some examples include the design of complex information systems for commercial use, programming robots, building data networks between banks and corporations, of developing traffic control systems.
- Language-Based Technologies
- System Architecture
- Digital Systems
- Logic and automated reasoning
- Software Engineering
- Distribution Networks, Computer networks
- Artificial Intelligence
Specialization via electives
- Two Concentrations
- Seminar, Elective Courses
- Internship, Bachelor thesis
BSc Degree Requirements:
- 240 ECTS credits
- (Group/Individual) Project/Internship
- (Individual) Thesis