Bachelor of Architecture (Integrated Studies: Bachelor and Master)
Kaunas University of Technology
EUR 11,560 / per year *
Earliest start date
* 5065 € (1st half) - 6495 € (2nd half) | Partial tuition fee waivers (up to 50%) are available for all the students, depending on their chosen study programme and their admission score. For more information, please contact the University.
Architecture blends science and art, and it is present in all the spaces around us – our home, neighbourhood, cities we live in. The significance of architecture is more than evident.
The main skill of an architect is the ability to create safe, functional, and aesthetically pleasing buildings or dwellings. At KTU, the graduates learn that a building is not only a place where people live and work but is also an important part of our surroundings that make an impact on how we live.
Our students learn using contemporary technology and knowledge of historical, aesthetic, socio-cultural and ecological contexts. KTU graduates become architects that can create buildings for any purpose, shape the landscape, analyse and design the spaces for the future.
Learning from internationally renowned scholars and practitioners you will analyse and design projects both from user and architects’ perspectives using structural, social, aesthetical, ecological, and economic research. In your studies, you will learn how to visualise innovative architectural design and urban planning solutions, to generate creative ideas and implement them.
BSc Architecturegraduates can create individual projects and work closely within a team, to coordinate and lead projects, as well as work according to BIM methodology together with other construction participants.
- You will be taught by the experts awarded with the highest national prizes
- Possibilities of joining internationally renowned research groups
- Talented students can join an advanced study path of KTU GIFTed Community
What will you study?
- Computer modelling: principles, structure, methods, technologies
- Buildings: people, connections, constructions, materials
- Urbanism: connections, communication, movement, spaces
- Communication: virtual reality, parametrical animation, installation
Scholarships and Funding
All international students automatically become candidates to receive the Scholarship for International Students, which is assigned for first-year Bachelor or Master students with strong academic records and motivation. The residents of the European Union countries and the global citizens of Lithuanian origin can apply for state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who fall into one of the aforementioned categories, will participate in the general admission’s competition for state-funded study places and get the chance to study free of charge, depending on their admission score.