Bachelor of International Business and Communication
ISM University of Management and Economics
Vilnius County, Lithuania
3 - 3 years
EUR 2,990 / per semester *
Earliest start date
* per semester.
International Business and Communication
ISM University of Management and Economics offers a unique undergraduate study program in English language. This 3.5 year-long integrated program of International Business and Communications will provide knowledge and practical skills necessary for a successful career in multinational corporations.
The International Business and Communication Program has been designed by taking account of global business trends such as globalization, multicultural character of business teams, importance of communication within and outside the company. Broad thinking and a good understanding of the market environment is one of the most desired features of a specialist or manager.
Upon completion of the International Business and Communication Program, students will have a strong understanding of international business functions and will have acquired personal and business communicational skills as well as managerial competences required in a global company.
Thanks to its multinational character, the International Business and Communication Program will provide an opportunity to meet people of different cultures, improve skills of foreign languages, and acquire essential skills and competencies necessary for working in a modern global community.
Distinctiveness of the Program:
- Unique program in Lithuania, efficiently combining subjects of international management and communication;
- Focus on aspects of International Business, which are in between International Management and International Economics;
- Possible specializations – International Business, International Marketing or Internal & External Communication,
- Intensive study program in the English language, leading to a bachelor diploma in 3.5 years, giving the priority access to the labor market and the possibility to start gaining experience sooner and building career faster;
- One or even two semesters of exchange in one of the partner institutions or international practice.
- Bachelor thesis designed as a consulting project
While studying in this study program, You can go to these universities with double degree program:
- BI Norwegian Business School (Norway)
- INSEEC Business School (France)
- School of Business and Economics at Linnaeus University (Sweden)
Scholarships and Funding
Scholarships available for all bachelor’s programmes
Best International applicants who will be applying for 2022 September intake can get a scholarship that covers up to 100%* of the tuition fee. Once granted, scholarships will continue to apply in the next semester provided that the student’s average mark is at least 8 out of 10 and the student has no failures or penalties. Only the best applicants will be granted with scholarships by admission committee decision.
Opportunity to get a scholarship up to 100% (only for early applicants)
Students who apply during the Early admission period (November 1 – April 30) can expect to get a scholarship up to 100%. To get a scholarship, students are required to take ISM's Test, which consists of three parts: English language, Mathematics and Logical Thinking.
Scholarships will be issued by the end of May to those students who:
1. Have the highest average grades from school
2. Are highly motivated
3. Perform well on ISM's Test
- Direct entry or traineeship position in a multinational firm with a focus on marketing, management, communications or human resources
- Advanced master degree studies. Due to its interdisciplinary content – students can enter a wide spectrum of programs in the area of business or economics.