BSc Data Science, AI & Digital Business
Gisma University of Applied Sciences
EUR 9,600 / per year *
Earliest start date
* EU fee: €9,600/ Year; International fee: €13,125 / Year. Up to 33% discount available
This unique combination of business and technology will help you build a future-oriented career in a global company or innovative start-up.
Become an expert in data science by mastering analytics, visualization, and governance of data, and discover the fascinating world of AI. This program also covers general business skills, which will boost your employability.
You will benefit from a highly international atmosphere by studying at Gisma University of Applied Sciences at the Berlin-Potsdam campus, in close proximity to global companies such as SAP. You’ll also have the opportunity to spend a semester abroad – choose from a selection of leading technology hubs such as London, Shanghai, and Singapore. You can combine this with an internship or business project so that you’ll be ready to kick-start your career as soon as you graduate.
- AMBA accredited: 2% of educational institutions worldwide hold this accreditation, which was awarded for our global MBA. A sign of excellence in education
- 88% of Gisma students secured a job before graduation by utilizing our dedicated career services and strong industry connections.
- Alumni Success: An astonishing 77% enjoy a salary ranging from €55k to €60k
- SAP partnership advantage: Gain a competitive edge through Gisma's partnership with software giant SAP. Access cutting-edge tools, resources, and internship opportunities boosting your job prospects and
- positioning you for success in the digital economy.
- The most international university: 90+ nationalities of students, alumni, and staff represented. Expand your network
- Excellent student services such as a dedicated Career Centre, visa support and accommodation team
- Graduates will be entitled to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany
- Over 25 corporate partners we work closely with such as Zalando, Amazon, Siemens
- Over 20 years of teaching and inspiring students to reach lifelong goals
- Savings, incentives, and flexible payment plans available
- Free beginner German classes
- Programs taught 100% in English - the language of international communication
- Germany has one of the lowest unemployment rates in Europe
- One of the best Graduate starting salaries in Europe, with a growing economy
- Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education, and you can experience this with Gisma
- Germany ranks in the top five countries in the world by the number of international students
- Berlin, Germany’s Capital is the largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
Who is the program for?
The program is perfect for those who are passionate about data and cutting-edge technology and who seek to combine this passion with general business skills and intercultural competencies to enhance their job prospects in the field of data and AI.
Scholarships and Funding
- Up to 33% discount available.
Regional discounts are available for CIS, MENA and LATAM, and SEA regions. Please contact us for more information.
How will you study?
Gisma Business School supports flexible and individual learning by applying a systematic hybrid learning scheme.
You will spend part of your lectures in class at our Berlin-Potsdam campus. These face-to-face phases are complemented by e-learning sessions. You will work on cases, reflect on readings, take part in online discussions, and participate in group exercises and projects. This variety of learning methods is part of our unique teaching strategy, which includes student-centered pedagogy, project-based learning, collaborative learning, and personalized coaching.
Data Science and AI
- Data, AI and the Digital Enterprise
- Introducing Computing and Information Technology
- Data Analytics and Computing Tools
- AI and Predictive Analytics
- Analyzing Data
- Applied Statistical Modelling
- Data Visualisation and Big Data
- Data-Driven Strategic Decision Making
- Data Governance, Security and Ethics
General business competencies
- Digital Transformation and Cases
- Economics and Digital Economics
- Circular Economy and Sustainability
- Project Management
- Innovation Management in a Digital and Globalized world
- Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Leadership in a Digitalised & Globalised World
Action and intercultural competencies
- Foreign Language I
- Intercultural Skills and Ethics
- Creative Problem Solving and Strategy Development
Study Abroad, Internship or Career Development Semester: Scientific and Methods Competencies
- Business Mathematics
- Academic Writing and Research Methods
- Bachelor Thesis
Accreditations and rankings
Gisma University of Applied Sciences also has a long history of working with partner universities in Europe and has successfully delivered partner programs accredited by AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and EPAS.
What will you learn?
This program covers all aspects of data science, from statistical modeling to big data and data governance. You’ll dive into the highly relevant topic of AI and predictive analytics and you’ll learn to make strategic decisions based on data. You will also acquire intercultural communication skills and digital business competencies such as digital marketing and economics. With this diverse and valuable skillset, you will be an asset to any technological company anywhere in the world.