Bachelor in Tourism and Hospitality
Gdansk University of Physical Education and Sport
EUR 2,500 / per year **
31 Aug 2024*
Earliest start date
15 Mar 2024
* admission will start March 15th and finish August 30th
** admission fee: 18 euros
Why Study Tourism And Hospitality at GUPES
- The Tourism and Hospitality (Bachelor’s level) program at the University of Physical Education and Sport (GUPES) is an ideal choice for those who want to work in a dynamic environment.
- GUPES is located in Gdansk which belongs to the Tri-city agglomeration (Gdańsk, Sopot, Gdynia). The Tricity is known as a great tourism destination, academic, and science center in Poland.
- Studies in the field of Tourism and Recreation are addressed to people who are interested in broadly understood tourism, recreation, and hospitality.
- A graduate is to be a person of comprehensive competencies, both social and relating to the acquired knowledge and skills manifested on its basis. On the one hand, the study program is to guarantee the acquisition of universal skills, enabling professional implementation in many sectors of the tourism and hotel space, and on the other – preparing for specialized business activities, without the need for additional preparation outside the course of studies.
- The course is distinguished by highly qualified teaching staff and a significant number of practical classes in tourist institutions and hotel facilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Tourism and Hospitality;
- Competences in the field of preparation and organization of all types of individual and collective tourist trips;
- Competences with regard to individual elements of customer service;
- Efficient use of modern technologies at the workplace;
- Competences in the field of promotion and sale of hotel services;
- The ability to understand comprehensible, professional interpersonal communication, which is the basis for effective cooperation in a team;
- Competences in the field of registration, effective management, and proper settlement of own economic activity in the tourist and hotel space;
- Competence in the use of foreign languages, namely the knowledge of foreign languages relating to a particular line of business and industry.
- Travel agencies
- Tourist associations
- Wellness and Spa facilities
- Hotels and other hotel facilities