Degree in administration
ESPM – Brasil
São Paulo, Brazil
4 - 5 years
Full time, Part time
BRL 5,503 / per month *
Earliest start date
* daytime: R$ 5,503.00 | night shift: BRL 4,283.00
Management at ESPM is for those who have a passion for leadership and seek to acquire knowledge, in a transformative way, in strategic management and entrepreneurship. By the end of the course, you will be able to critically and systematically understand the dynamics of the global market. Here, you will receive training focused on marketing, business, innovation and technology, as well as learn how to generate value and social impact.
ESPM is different, so the professionals trained here are also!
In addition to typical management training, at ESPM you will have:
- University of London: double degree/parallel degree
- Courses entirely in English
- international certifications
- Competition of cases with national and international universities
- Exchanges with universities abroad
DNA ESPM (Marketing, Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Incubator, Business Accelerator and Startup Lab
- Center for Management and Business Transformation: centers focused on marketing (NUMA), finance (NUFI), innovation (NINO), people analytics (NUPA), people management (NUPO), small business (NAPEN), creative economy (NECTS) and digital (DIGI)
- Disciplines focused on critical, creative, innovative, entrepreneurial and transformative thinking
- Committed and engaged with the future: projects and disciplines linked to social impact businesses, ESG and SDGs
- Innovation and entrepreneurship discipline in partnership with other renowned educational institutions
ESPM is different, so the professionals trained here are too!
In addition to the typical management background, at ESPM you will:
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Technology
- Subjects in English
- Double degree option
- international certification
- Integrated projects with companies
From the 3rd semester onwards, you will be able to choose subjects (semestrally), which are part of other courses at the school. Thus, you have the opportunity to broaden your professional perception and mature your choices.
ESPM LifeLab aims to add technical, behavioral and cognitive knowledge to your training. Thus, when you graduate, you will be much more prepared to work both in traditional professions and in those that require relational and self-knowledge skills, such as scientists, executives and creatives. During the course, you will have the opportunity to choose between a cycle of disciplines, organized into three pillars:
- learning laboratory
- scientific thinking
- Logic and Data Visualization
- computational reasoning
- Purpose, career and self-fulfillment
- Presentation of ideas and projects
- Leadership and multicultural work
The Future Leaders Course: Management and Transformation
Administration at ESPM is for those who have a passion for leadership and seek to acquire knowledge, in a transformative way, in strategic management and entrepreneurship. At the end of the course, you will be an administrator with the ability to critically and systematically understand the dynamics of the global market. Here, you will receive training focused on marketing, business, innovation and technology, in addition to learning how to generate value and social impact.
By promoting a very broad training, ESPM provides the possibility of acting in different sectors of an organization, be it small, medium or large, in all existing functional areas: from marketing to finance, from HR to production, from logistics to sales. ESPM monthly offers more than 100 internship opportunities in renowned companies.
ESPM recent graduates have 88%* employability in the job market.
*Information from the 2018 ESPM Employability Survey collected from 1,000 ESPM graduates. This percentage is general for undergraduate courses in all units.