The European School of Economics (ESE) is a private Business School without borders, multicultural and pragmatic, fully accredited in the UK and approved in the Register of Learning Providers.
ESE offers Bachelor’s Degrees, Master's MSc or MBA and Short programmes at its centres in London, Madrid, Rome, Milan, and Florence.
ESE graduates are among the most competitive business professionals on the market, prepared for leadership roles in international marketing, finance, communication and management. With the ability to individually tailor their course of study, ESE students:
- study abroad with ESE centres worldwide
- move seamlessly between the campuses on a term-by-term basis
- study simultaneously for a degree in their home countries
- transfer up to 240UK credits into the Undergraduate Programs, and up to 90 UK credits to the Graduate Programmes
- begin study in September, January or April and complete a year’s study even from the winter start date
- specialise in cutting-edge business sectors, such as fashion, events, music, sport, art, media and human resources among others
- complete internships on or offline, selecting from more than 1500 leading organisations around the world
A school without borders, the European School of Economics is a new concept in higher education. Combining academic excellence, internationality and pragmatism, the ESE degree and certificate programmes are designed to prepare a new generation of leaders and entrepreneurs.
About the ESE Founder & President
Elio D’Anna is a brilliant speaker who expresses his educational philosophy in a unique way. His words encourage the listener to maintain a proactive attitude and to constantly strive for integrity and unity of being. Listeners from all over the world are enchanted by his innovative philosophy and are encouraged, as responsible individuals, to maintain a healthy body, inspired by the principles of (well-being and) wealth. The words Elio says during his meetings with world authorities, Nobel Prize winners, politicians, economists, professors and students at forums and universities are notes played on a magic flute. Dreamers from all over the world listen to these words and hold them close like a guidebook to a great destination.