emlyon business school
EUR 12,650 / per year *
Earliest start date
* 1st year: €12,650 per year | 2nd year: €12,950 per year | 3rd year: €13,650 per year
A Bachelor program that prepares you for operational management with an innovative pedagogy that combines fundamental courses, group work, and internships in an international environment
- For high school students and graduates in general or technological series.
- A 4-year degree diploma accredited by the Ministry of Higher Education
- 4 years.
- Taught in French & English or Full English.
- Lyon, France
Excellence, Entrepreneurship, Innovation & International
The Global BBA is a certified 4-year "post-baccalauréat" bachelor's degree of excellence in management, designed to bring "post-baccalauréat" students to their full potential. As per Anglo-Saxon Bachelor degrees, this 4-year program is complete and ambitious, allowing to access qualified jobs and the best international double degrees. For those looking to pursue higher education, our Global Bachelor in Business Administration can be a passageway to some of the best Master's degrees. Our Global BBA is more than the excellence of one of the best-renowned business schools in France and in Europe. The pedagogical approach is based on experimentation and on an openness to the world via its multi-campus tracks. Resolutely looking towards operational management, our Global BBA not only allows you to learn the fundamentals and develop skills aligned with such a high academic level, but it is mostly a means to build and create by yourself academically and in companies. Your learning environment will thus be marked by this unique approach, and being a maker will open new horizons.
- Live in Lyon, one of the most attractive cities in France - and study abroad thanks to our 100 + partner universities.
- Solid fundamentals in business and management with innovative pedagogy.
- Multidisciplinary learnings thanks to regional academic partners.
- 6 double degrees.
- Up to 19 months in an internship and the possibility of dual apprenticeship.
- High-quality management and a teaching Faculty made of experts from emlyon business school.
- High-quality career support in a leading business school renowned for strong employability.
You want to change your pace? You want to get lifelong skills while taking your time to discover the world and choose your future? Welcome to the Global BBA !
Live an international experience
In addition to the multi-campus experience, academic exchanges including double degree opportunities are another way to develop your international exposure during your Bachelor's.
Benefit from the early maker pedagogy
Our infrastructures, our pedagogical approaches, and our digital tools are designed to promote collective intelligence, stimulate your creativity, and encourage multidisciplinarity, hybridization & cross-fertilization.
Get ready for the jobs of tomorrow
The Global Bachelor of Business Administration aims to prepare you for the job market of tomorrow. In a global and digital world, you will need to have multiple skills to adapt to new disruptions (digitalization, artificial intelligence, etc.) in the global economy.
All opportunities at hand
emlyon business school’s careers services are recognized by companies and BBA students alike for their efficient support and guidance. 100 % of our graduates sign a contract for a high-quality job within 6 months of graduation.
- In order to orient you and prepare your employability, a full range of tools, workshops, conferences, and events are made available to you. Careers training may include individual coaching and meetings with the relevant experts ready to help you reflect on your areas of interest, identify relevant opportunities, master your digital image, and market yourself to company recruiters.
- Ranked # 34 worldwide among business & engineering schools, # 2 French business school (November 2023, The Times Higher Education, the reference compiled from the choices of international recruiters).
- 41,700 alumni in 130 countries, 100 correspondents across all continents to support you in your international mobility.
- Access to the online alumni directory, your resume visible to potential recruiters.
Jobs offers and prospects upon graduation will open a wide vista of opportunities in all sectors of activity including control & finance, marketing & communication, sales & business development, international projects & negotiation, with functions such as international business coordinator, financial analyst, external auditor, business manager, area manager, marketing officer, quality manager, global purchaser.
An alternative option after your Global BBA may be to pursue your studies. emlyon business school’s diverse offering of specialized graduate programs represents one immediate opportunity, while your 4-year Bachelor’s degree and wide-ranging experience will put many degree programs in other top institutions abroad well within your reach.
Program Tuition Fee
The 2021 Shanghai Ranking: emlyon in the top 3 of the best business schools in France, in the management category
emlyon business school is ranked among the top 100 best universities and business schools of the world, in the latest Shanghai ranking.
In the Management category, the School reaches the top 3 of best French business schools, behind Insead and HEC.
emlyon scores particularly well on the impact of its researcher-professors' output, and their capacity to collaborate with other universities and international schools.
For Isabelle Huault, President of the Executive Board and Dean of emlyon business school: “This ranking expresses the quality of the faculty and research of emlyon. Our ambition is to build on the School's academic excellence in the years to come, along with smooth articulation between output, broadcasting, and knowledge valorization. emlyon wants to attract the best professor-researchers and reach a total of 200 permanent professors in 2025.
The Shanghai ranking identifies the best higher education establishments worldwide and sorts them out by academic category, according to the quality of their research works, based on the following factual criteria:
- The number of articles published in the best peer reviews in management (top 25%),
- The research impact factor, measured by the number of times these articles are cited in other research works in management,
- The international collaboration between institutions in research,
- The number of articles published in The Top 1% of peer reviews and conferences on management.