Bachelor in International Hotel Management
EDS Business School - Asia Pacific
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Earliest start date
With a Bachelor in International Hotel Management, you are qualified to hold operational management positions in the international hotel and tourism industries. During these 3 years of schooling, Vatel students:
- acquire professional, legal, economic and fundamental linguistic knowledge for their field;
- learn managerial techniques and team-leading skills.
These future managers in the international hospitality industry tackle concrete and operational professional realities throughout the curriculum:
- They have real clients in Vatel’s restaurants and application hotels.
- During their practical application weeks, older students manage younger ones: they all work together in real management conditions.
- They perfect their skills in their internships.
- Their courses are given by professors as well as professionals in the hospitality and tourism industries.