EADA Business School is the only internationally accredited, top-ranked business school -- 24th in Europe according to the Financial Times-- located in the Barcelona city centre. EADA's programmes have been consistently ranked among the best in the world by the Financial Times and The Economist. Our research and classroom learning are driven by the pillars of leadership, innovation and sustainability.
We are committed to:
- developing students’ management skills to their full potential
- providing a practical, “learning by doing" approach
- a tailor-made experience in small groups
- international growth for today's global business world
EADA’s unique methodology ensures that students develop the skills and confidence to be an effective team member and leader in diverse business environments, as well as the strategic perspective and know-how to apply the latest professional practice in the real world.
EADA graduates become part of a community with over 60 years of history committed to lifelong learning and the continued professional development of graduates.
Our faculty’s extensive business experience ensures real-world relevance and a strong pedagogical model promotes critical thinking and sound analytical skills. The role of the professor is to guide learning by reproducing real-world experiences that demand students’ involvement and action.
International learning environment
EADA’s undergraduate programmes have an average of between 90% and 95% international students, with more than 120 nationalities represented on our 7 Global BBA campuses. These factors, combined with a mandatory study abroad period and 70% of international faculty ensure that participants become operational in foreign managerial culture and cross-cultural relations as they live a unique multicampus experience.
Connect with top companies
Our Careers & Talent Team provides the resources and opportunities for our participants to succeed professionally, from the first internship to negotiating the first job offer after graduation. We guide students in the preparation of their professional project, identifying jobs and companies of interest and sourcing positions that match their profile.
- On and off-campus recruiting events to ensure that students meet the right people to make their professional goals a reality
- Exclusive job site with more than 2,000 offers published annually by companies recruiting talent from EADA
- Online resources to put participants in contact with top companies looking for candidates like them, plus access to country-specific information about the international job market
A dedicated support network
At EADA, we never want our students to feel like they are going it alone. For this reason, we have professionals dedicated to supporting and guiding them at every stage of their undergraduate journey.
- Admissions: Information sessions, personalised visits and individual assessment help guide students during the admissions process right through to enrolment.
- Relocation: Expert advice on visa applications, healthcare and accommodation facilitates a smooth transition.
- Academics: Our academic advisors coach students through their undergraduate experience as they adapt to their new home, expand their knowledge and skills and refine their career goals.
- Careers & Talent: Our career advisors are committed to helping students identify, define and reach their professional goals through specialised resources, recruiting events and career development workshops.
- Alumni: Alumni regularly share their experiences and connect with current participants, who become a valued member of our community from day one.