Bachelor in Art Therapy Daegu Cyber University
Currently, our society is entering multicultural society, competitive society, and global society through industrialization and a nuclear family, and families and individuals are also suffering sharp changes in such periodical trend. However, as many people experience difficulties in adapting themselves to periodical changes, many negative problems occur such as economic difficulty, melancholia, suicide, family violence and noninterference, confusion of a sense of identity, external wounds and bullying, learning disabilities, etc. The Department of Art Therapy focuses on learning of theories, techniques, and therapeutic technologies of art therapy necessary to prevent, reduce and treat such periodical confusion and problem, and people's pain. Under such an objective, the Department intends to learn art science and psychological therapy and knowledge with balance centered on art therapy, and especially professors who have proper qualifications give lectures.
Besides, the Department aims at cultivating art therapists and specialists who have the necessary expertise and professional abilities for the field to enjoy the right to pursue happiness and contribute to constructing a healthy society.
- To cultivate specialists in the field of art therapy for children and juveniles
- To cultivate specialists in the field of art therapy for adults and the aged
- To cultivate specialists in the field of art therapy for women and families
- To develop and study diversified programs for the aged and disabled, and counseling techniques
- To learn abilities of counseling and art therapy on mental disorders and problems
- To learn art therapy techniques necessary for counseling and therapy in various fields