Degree in Journalism
Universidad CEU - Cardenal Herrera
Alfara del Patriarca, Valencia (España), Spain
EUR 7,800 / per year
Earliest start date
Official Degree: Degree in Journalism
Duration / ECTS: 4 years / 240 ECTS
Places / Campus: 75 / Moncada - Alfara
Taught in: Spanish
That makes us different?
1. Experience and career
The studies in the area of communication at CEU University have started more than 30 years ago. We are backed by several decades of training communicators committed to their profession.
2. The vanguard in the facilities
Our university offers you the most professional resources and resources. You can test your creativity through the different challenges offered by the degree, either inside or outside the classroom. You have at your disposal the Audiovisual and Multimedia Production Center, where you can practice your new knowledge in a digital newspaper or a radio or television production company, also professional contests in Advertising and even a festival of audiovisual shorts.
3. Oriented towards the new employability
- We offer you the possibility of taking, in parallel to the degree and free of charge, the Title of Expert in Sports Journalism, which introduces you to the specialization in the area of sports communication and sports journalism in radio, television, press and social networks .
- And also, we offer you the possibility of studying the Own Title in Communication and Political Marketing, which links with the transversal competences of the degree and one of its main areas of employability. You will thus increase your skills in public speaking and political discourse in our television sets, in political marketing tools and in electoral campaign planning.
- The plus in Professional Tools: during the degree you will study most of the subjects supported by computer tools of the profession. But not only will you finish the degree knowing how to handle them, you will also take the skills endorsed by means of certificates: Certificate in Graphic Design and Web (202 hours: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Flash, Wix) and Audiovisual Assembly Certificate ( 42 hours: Avid).
4. The international dimension
Free complementary training in English from first to fourth to improve the level of departure. Opportunities for international internships or exchanges (such as the EFE Agency in Paris, Lisbon, Geneva or Athens, or in European media such as El Ibérico in London). One of the best international experiences for our communication students are IPs (International Programs)
5. Double degrees of the specialist in double degrees
You can study at the same time two university courses with compatible schedules, with all the classrooms in the same facilities and, of course, without paying twice as much. So are the double degrees of the University specialist in double degrees.
- Journalism Political Science
- Journalism Audiovisual Communication
- Journalism Advertising and Public Relations