Bachelor of Science (BSc) Mechanical Engineering
Central Colleges of the Philippines
Quezon City, Philippines
Earliest start date
BSc Mechanical Engineering
The College of Engineering aims to produce competent and responsible engineers ethically committed to the application and advancement of Science and Technology geared towards national development.
1. To provide the future engineers with thorough knowledge and technical skills to contribute to the continuing development of the industry.
2. To enhance the creative abilities of future engineers in responding to the needs of the society through research.
3. To equip engineers with moral and social values and with a strong commitment to the protection of the environment.
4. To produce engineers who will be dynamic leaders in their field of endeavors.
5. To develop entrepreneurial abilities and skills of future engineers.
1. Faith in God
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering (BSME) deals with the study of the design, construction and management of power plants, industrial plants, and manufacturing establishments. It also includes an exposure to the principle of management, economics, and information technology.
The program aims to produce graduates, equipped with quality education in quality control, machine design, construction, information technology, fluid power, and pneumatics for the application in the industry in modern times.
The Program specifically aims:
- to develop the students' intellectual and technical abilities to have an in-depth understanding of mechanical processes and operations;
- to help students apply the basic principles to mechanical works with concern to ecological balance; and
- to encourage students to engage in research-oriented activities related to the profession.