Bachelor of Science in Sport Management
Distance Learning, On-Campus
USD 12,450 / per semester
Earliest start date
The Sport Management academic tract at Campbellsville University prepares undergraduate and graduate students for a career in the sport, education, tourism, and recreation industries.
This program is also available in a 100% online format.
How to Apply
The Campbellsville application program is simple and straightforward. Follow these steps to begin your journey:
- Submit an application for admission with the Campbellsville University Graduate Studies program.
- Students with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 will not have to take the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT), nor will students who majored in sport management with a 3.0 GPA in sport management courses.
- Collect and submit three (3) letters of recommendation from current or past supervisors, professors, and other professionals who can attest to the student’s qualifications. At least one of the recommendation letters should come from an academic area (e.g., academic advisors, major professors).
- Complete a cover letter including a 1,000-word Statement of Career Goals, the reason for applying, and future plans with a Sport Management degree. Students must also include a current bio with research experience, description of work, school, or life experiences that relate to Sport Management (marketing, sales, sports communication, merchandise, sports leadership, teaching, and coaching).
- International students must show proficiency in English as a Second Language thru the TOEFL Exam (Test of English as a Foreign Language). The minimum acceptable score on the TOEFL is 550 for the paper-based exam, 213 on the computer-based exam, or 79-80 on the internet-based exam. A transcript evaluation by WES is required.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.