BA (Hons) Fashion Branding & Creative Communication
Cambridge School of Visual & Performing Arts
Cambridge, United Kingdom
GBP 15,690 / per year *
Earliest start date
* Home/EU: £9,000 (annual fee) / International students: £15,690 (2 Semesterly Payments)
This contemporary, creative yet career-focused programme is designed to develop the skills, innovation and vision necessary for the fast-moving world of fashion branding and communications.
- Length 3 years (6 terms)
- Course Start September
- Progression Fashion PR, Stylist, Fashion Marketing, Fashion Event Manager, Creative Director, Fashion Journalist, Fashion Editor.
- Tutor Support Specialist tutor support available 5 days a week.
- Studio Access Students have access to our studios 7 days a week, from 8am to 8.30pm, Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm at weekends.
- How Your Work Is Assessed Visual and written assignments and projects.
- Guest Lecturers Our course is enriched by programmed of lectures and workshops from a range of creative professionals.
What to Expect
In your first year you will be introduced to the subject and explore your own visual communications, including layouts, art direction with styling, photography and content curation with digital and print media. You will also be introduced to fashion promotion, PR and fashion branding all within a global and contemporary context.
In your second year you will advance your skills learnt in year one and prepare for your final year specialisms. This could include popup events, lookbook creation, online promotional activity and printed outputs. You will also learn professional strategies such as the creation of self-promotional materials and the positioning of your personal practice within the fashion world.
In your final year you will focus on your own areas of interest and orientate yourself towards the world of work. Final year specialisms will vary from digital and experiential campaign creation, event management, brand strategies and new product launches to production of trend and colour books, branded lookbooks, magazines and more.
18 years +
A pass at UAL Level 3 Foundation Diploma or Extended Diploma or equivalent or successful completion of High School (year 11 or year 12 depending on native country) is needed or 2 x A levels equivalent to 64 UCAS points and 1 GCSE or equivalent at grade 4 or C, preferably in a relevant creative subject.
English Level for International Students
IELTS 5.5+ (with no element below 5.5)
No portfolio required.
Each of our students have their own workspace, access to an in-studio library and our photography studio and materials needed for print making. We also provide you with free printing and the latest adobe software.
How We Teach
Throughout this course students will be taught through specialist workshops, guest lecturers, regular one-to-ones and group tutorials.
Fashion PR, styling, branding, fashion marketing, event management, creative direction and fashion journalism, film, photography