Berghs Bachelor Program
Berghs School of Communication
1 - 6 semester
SEK 46,250 / per semester *
Earliest start date
05 Feb 2024
* 1 semester at Berghs School of Communication (Stockholm)
Berghs Bachelor is an international study program designed for young students who want to pursue an international career in communication. You kickstart your undergraduate studies at Berghs School of Communication in Stockholm with a full-time foundation semester in English. Then you move abroad and complete your Bachelor’s Degree in the USA, the UK, or Australia. You can choose the program that suits you best at one of our partner schools in San Francisco, London, Edinburgh, Sydney, or Perth.
The semester at Berghs
The semester at Berghs gives you a foundation for your future international studies, practical professional tools, and a broad view of both the strategic and creative process. The semester consists of five courses, all delivered in English with Berghs’ unique action-based pedagogy.
Academy of Art University, San Francisco, CA
The Academy of Art University is located in downtown San Francisco. Here you can study for a Fine Arts degree and immerse yourself in a unique combination of art and technology.
Billy Blue College of Design, Sydney, Australia
Billy Blue was founded in 1987 by the design and communications agency Billy Blue Creative. Today, the School is one of Australia’s top Design Colleges, right in the center of Sydney.
Napier University, Edinburgh, Scotland
Edinburgh Napier University is a young and progressive University set in a fun student city. Here you can study media & communications or marketing & digital media degrees.
Edith Cowan University, Perth, Western Australia
Edith Cowan University (ECU) in Perth is where high living standards meet flexible degrees. Here you can combine Communication studies with Marketing units.
Ravensbourne University, London, UK
Ravensbourne is an industry-focused University located in East London. Here you learn with unique studio culture and study for practical digital media and design degrees.
Core courses (mandatory):
- Making your Point is a professional presentation course that helps you structure your pitch and improve your narrative, your voice, and body language.
- Marketing Communication uses a real-life brief to navigate you through the process of creating a communication solution to a client challenge.
- Thinking Media teaches you four key perspectives to analyze and frame media products today.
- Visual Communication teaches you storytelling and narrative tools to help you direct and curate your own visual product.
Elective courses (choose one of the following four):
- Copywriting. The course gives you tools for creative writing, including framing concepts, storytelling, tonality, messaging, dialogue and interplay.
- Strategic Communication. The course explores key elements of strategy, intersecting business objectives with consumers’ attention and brand value.
- Graphic Design. The course trains you to apply design thinking, colors, typography, and grids to a number of design projects.
- UX Design. An introductory course to User Experience Design focusing on creating user-friendly communication in digital environments.
All five courses (4 core courses plus 1 elective course) are transferred into your curriculum abroad. The number of credits that you are given varies depending on the partner school you choose and the specific course you apply to.